Gaston Ramirez

OneMoSalah

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am wondering where did Southampton get the money from?!

On the brighter note though, he is joining them over Liverpool! :lol:

Didn't they get like £15m from Arsenal last year when they sold Chamberlain? Maybe they saved that money?

Cracking player, God knows why he chose Southampton over the likes of Liverpool and Inter Milan. :lol: (ok, snubbing Liverpool I understand but surely there were a lot of other clubs interested too)

What a fucking fantastic signing for Southampton! I'm really happy for them, this is a quality, quality player and this is testament to the league improving and becoming more competitive. Great signing for them, its signings like this that remind me I'm first and foremost a football fan, and a Chelsea fan second.

What a fucking fantastic signing for Southampton! I'm really happy for them, this is a quality, quality player and this is testament to the league improving and becoming more competitive. Great signing for them, its signings like this that remind me I'm first and foremost a football fan, and a Chelsea fan second.

Let's look at it as a 'Loan' signing - when Southampton get relegated - we can buy him off them in the summer... At least then he'll have proven premiership experience :)

Actually, part of me hopes Southampton stay up though - so now caught in a conflict of emotions!

RIGHT WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? SOUTHAMPTON OMG WHERE DID THEY PULL THIS OUT OF???? THAT SHIT CRAY. He had the likes of Inter Milan, Livershit, Spuds, Juventus all after him and he chooses fucking Southampton jesus. :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: < this amount of faces cannot even show the confusion I have right now.

Interesting. Ocampos to Monaco for 11mio, Gaston to S'hampton for 15, Gladbach bought few good players like Luuk de Jong, Dominguez from At.Madrid,...nice to see such moves, but I realy thought Gaston will move elsewhere. It will be good for his evolving, but definately if he will impress, someone will buy him for 30mio next summer for sure. And he will gain much needed experience and play time in Prem.

My second faw club from England is sure Newcastle as they are not our rivals and make great deals; like Anita yesterday. Looking forward to see who else they buy and Im pretty sure they will finish ahead of Arsenal, Lpool and Spurs if they keep all players, considering Spurs will lose Modric, Arsenal Rvp and Maybe Song and Lpool...well they are just not there yet.

"Ramirez is contracted to Bologna and the club will decide upon his future, not the player himself," Guaraldi [bologna president] said.

"Ramirez's behaviour is totally unacceptable, giving open interviews like that without consulting us. Gaston cannot force my hand with two interviews. I am a serious person and I've already said it will take ¬20m to sell him. And I also told his agent."

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1136060/bologna-deny-soton-deal-for-gaston-ramirez?cc=5901

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You