Gaston Ramirez

OneMoSalah

A whole lot of teams have been rumored to watch Ramirez, including us, Liverpool, Manchester United, Real, Barca and Napoli. Personally I really think we could benefit from signing him in the summer as he is only 21, a playmaker (who can play on the wings also), something we have been crying out for the whole season and will be quite cheap compared to some players we're linked with.

Apparently his buyout clause is rumored to be between 12-22 million euros so hes not exactly out of price range either, so if we appoint a manager its not like we're going to have to pay over the odds. His current club Bologna aren't exactly Italy's best club so its not like if we aren't in the CL it will really matter either, Liverpool were close to striking up a deal in January according to some reports on TalkSport but if we are interested I actually think we would land him ahead of them just because normally we seem to be competing for CL football more than them... anyway here is some videos of him playing for those who haven't seen him before!

highlights vs Inter Milan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy9GNW_whNU

goal vs Florentina

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtKMSmfTmxY

random video

Maybe some Italians/Serie A followers on the forum might know more about him like strengths and weaknesses etc? Not too sure if there's already a topic for him either, so if there is sorry lol!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be delighted to see Sessegnon (Sunderland) playing for the Blue's next season, would not cost as much as the so called ''Stars'' from the continent and is finally tuned for the Premiership.

I have a feeling ol' Sess is a big fish; small pond player. Kind of like Yoann Gourcouff. Besides Sess is turning 28 soon.

And everyone should boot up FIFA 12 and have a look at Gaston's picture. It looks nothing like him and I laugh everytime I see it. There are so many bad photos on FIFA 12.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

There are some rumours about his agent is in talks with undefined London club. Could be us, Arsenal or Spurs in that case.

Im sure his dribbling would be nice addition to our squad, similar to Lucas in technique, but stronger and whats realy good; proven in strong league. He is some mix between Hulk and Jovetic.

Some see him as playmaker, but he is far from that; he might be attacking midfielder, but has no playmaking/tempo dictating abilities. Maybe in Bologna he is their leader, but at bigger club, he would shine on wing. Im sure there is plenty of talent in him and for anything up to 20mio, I would take him. Sure he needs some more time to evolve, but if someone comes good in Italy at 21, he cant be wrong buy.

Having Mata, Hazard, Oscar, Marin, Gaston Ramirez and Ramires, we have creativity problems solved for next 10years or more.

But I heard there is half europe after him; from us, City, Spurs, Arsenal, Lpool to Juve, Wolfsburg, Milan, Inter,...I guess he is cheap enough for his talent and such buys allways count double.

There are some rumours about his agent is in talks with undefined London club. Could be us, Arsenal or Spurs in that case.

Im sure his dribbling would be nice addition to our squad, similar to Lucas in technique, but stronger and whats realy good; proven in strong league. He is some mix between Hulk and Jovetic.

Some see him as playmaker, but he is far from that; he might be attacking midfielder, but has no playmaking/tempo dictating abilities. Maybe in Bologna he is their leader, but at bigger club, he would shine on wing. Im sure there is plenty of talent in him and for anything up to 20mio, I would take him. Sure he needs some more time to evolve, but if someone comes good in Italy at 21, he cant be wrong buy.

Having Mata, Hazard, Oscar, Marin, Gaston Ramirez and Ramires, we have creativity problems solved for next 10years or more.

But I heard there is half europe after him; from us, City, Spurs, Arsenal, Lpool to Juve, Wolfsburg, Milan, Inter,...I guess he is cheap enough for his talent and such buys allways count double.

I imagine we won't go for him now having signed Marin, Hazard, Oscar and having Mata who can all operate in the 3 behind the striker. Would of been a good alternative had we not got Hazard maybe but I can see Spurs/Liverpool/Inter getting him tbh.

I imagine we won't go for him now having signed Marin, Hazard, Oscar and having Mata who can all operate in the 3 behind the striker. Would of been a good alternative had we not got Hazard maybe but I can see Spurs/Liverpool/Inter getting him tbh.

Probably you are right, but still this guy would be better than Moses I guess. If Oscar will play CM, we still need RW and Gaston would be quite cheap. I just cant imagine us playing

Marin-Mata-Hazard through season. Not enough firepower.

• 3 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You