FA Cup Semifinals Draw

yes imagine v qualify for the champions league semis

15 - 04 - 12 - v Spurs - Wembley

18 - 04 - 12 - v Barcelona/AC Milan - Stamford Bridge

21 - 04 - 12 - vs Arsenal - The Emirates

24 - 04 - 12 - vs Barcelona - Camp Nou

holy hell!

When we drew 1-1 with Barca last time at home, our next match was Arsenal away and we won 4-1. That was also the season that we won the FA Cup after changing manager mid-season. Strange if u ask me.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7629312/Di-Matteo-s-Friday-night-hope

Roberto Di Matteo has revealed Chelsea may ask for their FA Cup semi-final to be played on a Friday night if the club reach the semi-finals of the UEFA Champions League.

"Absolutely, we need [the support from the FA] because it doesn't help English teams in the Champions League," said Di Matteo.

Heres hoping that the FA approve.

No surprises there, and RDM hit the nail on the head, the FA simply don't help their teams in Europe as much as other leagues.

Napoli played on friday before our 2 meetings, and i think Benfica also did.

Yup. Benfica played on Friday last week but also drew 0-0 against Olhanense. Good thing for us this weekend is they play on Saturday(same day we play Villa away) and they host Braga in a huge title clash. Only 2 points separating Braga, Porto and Benfica at the top of the Portuguese League right now. Then next week they face Sporting Lisbon after the 2nd leg. All these games could be in their minds in this two-legged tie and hope it will have a negative impact on them of some sort!

Those 2 Semi's are great for Football. I'd rather get Everton in the final but i'd rather beat Liverpool in the final. Could be anyone in the final this year tho, i think Everton will beat Liverpool and i must admit i'd be pleased for David Moyes if Everton won the FA Cup despite being a Chelsea fan. We've had a great run in the FA Cup since 2007, well even 2006 we got to the Semi's. I'd absolutely love us to win it but if Everton win it, good luck to em.

It would be too sweet to be true. Some things really are too good to become a reality and that is one of them. But to see him lift the FA Cup in front of their fans .... we could be onto something there.

Drogba will 100000% play. The only question is with Torres or alone? He should play Mata and Torres on the wings imo but then again Grant played Anelka on the wing in the CC final 2008 against them with Drogba up front and we were awful. Maybe just play a tried and trusted formula and change if needed.