FA Cup Semifinals Draw

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice one! I've got a big question: the match between spurs and Bolton will be replayed or what, sorry, but I don't know how to ask it without sounding indelicate. :cry:

It will be continued from where it was suspended- The 41st minute. Let's hope that by then, good news about Fabrice would have emerged.

That's an awesome semi final line up on paper. Chelsea vs Tottenham & Liverpool vs Everton, 2 derbies and 2 very tasty games which would be great for football.

Sunderland - Bolton final it is then. Think it's O'Neil's time.

Don't think so, unless they've just announced it or something.

They have not announced it, but that is always the case with suspended matches as far as I know. I remember a few years back when a real madrid match was abandoned at the 83rd minute due to a bomb thread and later they continued playing the 7 remaining minutes.

They have not announced it, but that is always the case with suspended matches as far as I know. I remember a few years back when a real madrid match was abandoned at the 83rd minute due to a bomb thread and later they continued playing the 7 remaining minutes.

Yeah but you'd have to have the 22 players that were on the pitch at the time of the suspension. And that won't be the case because of Muamba.

From what I've read, it's going to be a full replay at WHL unless Bolton pull out of the tournament.

Yeah but you'd have to have the 22 players that were on the pitch at the time of the suspension. And that won't be the case because of Muamba.

From what I've read, it's going to be a full replay at WHL unless Bolton pull out of the tournament.

I think it's more likely the FA considers that Muamba was substituted.

nice one! I've got a big question: the match between spurs and Bolton will be replayed or what, sorry, but I don't know how to ask it without sounding indelicate. :cry:

It will be continued from where it was suspended- The 41st minute. Let's hope that by then, good news about Fabrice would have emerged.

Sorry. It seems it will be restarted from the beginning at White Hart lane.

DANIEL STURRIDGE:

Good win for Chelsea today. Happy for Torres hopes the flame has been re-kindled, we need to find a blend between him and Drogs. My major point for the day Is Danny Studge, I think the mentality of youth is still bothering him thats why he still believes in playing to the gallery and losing out on the objective of winning as a team. His attempts at trying to show skills (which virtually every professional palyer possesses at least 75% of) cost the team numerous potential goal scoring opportunities. If I were the team selector and I have to chose Sturridge, I will chose him but as a consequence of his youthful/"going for personal glory' I will put him on the left attacking wing position soafter all his dazzling skills on the left flank he will have no option than to pass to his team-mate to finish off. At least so far it is obvious that his prefered leg is the left and he will not be able to easily score from the left flank after driving in towards the opponents goal post thereby forcing him to pass. No doubts he has the potentials that if nurtured properly he can be great but he still needs to learn TEAM WORK. Sorry studge: not intending to run you down rather trying to make the best Studge out of you.

Not sure if I'm happy with the draw but I guess IF we do face Spurs, I suppose we can beat them!

Have they announced which game will be playing on 14th and 15th?

Nope but think Liverpool may request to play their SF on 14th because of the Hillsborough Anniversary. So, we are likely to play on the 15th AND if that does happen, we'll have just 2 days to prepare for the CL Semi Final 1st leg(18th April) should we get past Benfica.

I lip read Robbie shouting "Dan! Pass the fucking ball man" i laughed when i saw that. He didn't shout the last part but i saw him say it. He didn't listen much, though.

Any link?