• Mikel
    • Mata
    • Torres
    • Kalou
    • Sturridge
    • Sub - Malouda
    • Sub - Essien
    • Sub - Luiz

Some people are hilarious. Torres scores a brace and gets two assists and they're still not happy. And of course, it was 'only Leicester'. Drogba or Lampard can score a tap-in against anyone, but because he's a legend it automatically counts him as some kind of glorious player. Torres had a good game, stop moaning and accept it.

Come on guys, the first goal came from an awful shoot, and the second one was a poor header that somehow the keeper let in.

The fact some of you are happy that a 50m striker scored in FA Cup game against Leicester is laughable. Kalou also scored today.

Only way to start him in the big matches until the end of the season is using him as a right wing, replacing Sturridge.

This is the exact kind of embarrassing post I'm referring to. A goal is a goal. You don't need to score a 25-yard curler like Marshall for it to count. Both goals were well-placed, there was no stopping the header and though the first was lucky, it is about time the kid got a stroke of good fortune for all his effort.

The fact some of us are happy our £50m striker scored in an FA Cup game against Leicester is because we're proper supporters, who aren't so obnoxiously arrogant that its borderline infectious.

Leicester played well, but I have local bragging rights. Hahahahahahaha. In all seriousness they surprised me with their open play. I think their manager thought we'd be fatigued and their game plan would see their high intensity create early pressure; score an early goal and then hold on for dear life. Obviously that planned backfired. :lol:

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people are hilarious. Torres scores a brace and gets two assists and they're still not happy. And of course, it was 'only Leicester'. Drogba or Lampard can score a tap-in against anyone, but because he's a legend it automatically counts him as some kind of glorious player. Torres had a good game, stop moaning and accept it.

This is the exact kind of embarrassing post I'm referring to. A goal is a goal. You don't need to score a 25-yard curler like Marshall for it to count. Both goals were well-placed, there was no stopping the header and though the first was lucky, it is about time the kid got a stroke of good fortune for all his effort.

The fact some of us are happy our £50m striker scored in an FA Cup game against Leicester is because we're proper supporters, who aren't so obnoxiously arrogant that its borderline infectious.

Leicester played well, but I have local bragging rights. Hahahahahahaha. In all seriousness they surprised me with their open play. I think their manager thought we'd be fatigued and their game plan would see their high intensity create early pressure; score an early goal and then hold on for dear life. Obviously that planned backfired. :lol:

From what I seen them this season, they play every game like that. They haven't scored only in two matches, superb offense.

Because people critisize Sturridge more than Torres. And looking at the statistics, experince and pay-check it's stuipid.

Oh come on. He scores. That's good enough for me. Sure he could pass the ball some more, but then again that's not what he does best. Sturridge needs to play as CF or in a striker-companionship and not out on the wing.

Sturridge would waste 20 chances and scores 5.

Torres would waste 5 chances and sets up 20 goals.

I know which id prefer.

Dont give a shit what team Torres scored against! Wasnt like they were a nobody team who just popped up and were thrown together for this game,they're only one division behind us and in 2nd half game us a bloody great game really.The fact is he scored!Thats what matters,I personally dont give a crap how he done it the fact is he did! May not be so much a case of pressure off because there will always be that pressure due to the price tag but meh.2 goals in one game,great performance from him he had speed as well!Made some great assists and hopfully..can build on from here

I know exactly what you are saying its the same about the brum and stoke win, just can not please people, torres scored, he can only score against who is in front of him, finally we see some passion when we play, i think sturridge bashing is a little OTT aswell, yes you can say he could of passed more, but he is young and still learning, maybe going of the subject abit but there is a lot about sturridge in hear, i think he is on the wings to lean the game, he needs to learn to use his right foot just as much as he uses his left, strong young english tallent and he will learn from this he will watch and see where he went wrong and be his own biggest critic IMO he is trying to impress and at the moment we dont need individuals we need the team as a whole.