New Chelsea Manager

3 times this season!! We beat them when we won the League and think that was the last time...they arent even that good!Just seem to become amazing against us..which does tend to happen but still..3 defeats in a season to them..bog off!!

I know Layla it's so annoying, especially when it's the team i hate the most what keeps beating us!, annoys me so much. There smug fans coming on here everytime they beat us, that's why i hate them so much, can't wait till we beat them to see there reactions. Only thing is, i can't see us beating them for a very very long time, because Kennys record against us is scary :cry:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liga - Ronaldo: Mourinho will stay

Jose Mourinho will stay on as coach of Real Madrid next season, according to

Cristiano Ronaldo amid reports that his manager was poised to return to London to manage Chelsea.

As Real prepared for Wednesday's Champions League round-of-16 second leg against CSKA Moscow at the Bernabeu, Mourinho and Ronaldo appeared together at a news conference and both were quizzed about the Chelsea reports.

"He is going to continue," Ronaldo, who netted Real's goal in last month's 1-1 first-leg draw in Moscow, said with a smile. "He is going to continue with us."

Mourinho responded with a terse "No" when asked if his future depended on Real winning Europe's elite club competition, as the La Liga leaders chase a 10th European crown and their first since 2002.

Responding to a question about Wednesday's game, he added: "If my future depends on the result of this tie? No. Unless the club decides to fire me, but I do not base my decisions on winning or losing one match."

The most successful manager in Chelsea's history, Mourinho left in 2007 after falling out with the club's ruthless billionaire owner Roman Abramovich.

He remains hugely popular with the Premier League side's fans but after this season has two more years to run on his four-year contract with Real, with whom he has won a King's Cup since joining from Inter Milan in 2010.

Mourinho and Ronaldo were asked about

Lionel Messi's goal haul against Bayer Leverkusen last week, when the Argentine World Player of the Year became the first player to score five in a Champions League match.

"Very good, happy for him and for football," said Ronaldo, who was World Player in 2008 before Messi won the award three times in a row.

"I don't know if I would be able to do it one day but I hope I can," added the former

Manchester United forward.

The prolific pair have again been conducting a personal scoring duel this season and Ronaldo has 32 goals in La Liga, two more than Messi, and 40 in all competitions, compared with 50 for the Barca forward.

"I don't care what the others do. I just focus on myself and my team," Ronaldo said. "If I score, good, if not it doesn't matter. I am relaxed about it."

Mourinho said of Messi: "Scoring five goals is never easy in any competition. It was a very good night for him."

Reuters

I know Layla it's so annoying, especially when it's the team i hate the most what keeps beating us!, annoys me so much. There smug fans coming on here everytime they beat us, that's why i hate them so much, can't wait till we beat them to see there reactions. Only thing is, i can't see us beating them for a very very long time, because Kennys record against us is scary :cry:

Just like with Everton, eventually Liverpool's recent luck against us will run out and we will absolutely destroy them. What better time than the FA Cup final?

^ It says the physical trainer who is following Mourinho since his Porto days has bought a Ferrari and the license plate is registered at London.

We taking a punt with another member of Mourinho's staff :lol:

This guy could be our new manager :Goober:

Rui_faria.jpg

My mislead cousins a Liverpool fan as well so for the past 2 years be a case of 'hahaha'..was so looking forward to doing it this time round but no we play shite!Twice!In the space of a week or whatever it was :(

And loosing to them in the FA Cup if we do...be even worse!Been two comps they knocked us out of

AVB being a complete wanker also helped him get the sack but yes that is true and i'll never NEVER NEVER EVER forgive him for that Arsenal game. When i see his face i think of that game. His face will haunt me now for life.