West Brom v Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always supported AVB, but to sub off Essien who was only midfielder who passed and runned for Malouda it's disgrace.

Lamps was supposed to come off, there's no doubt he bottled that one. Lampard has let his mouth do the talking not the football.

Sacking AVB won't make a difference, let's not make a bad thing worse. None of the players showed up today. Doesn't look like we're going to win anything this year and it'll be a miracle to make CL now. Our fixtures are just going to get harder than this and Arsenal have a relatively easy schedule.

We've turned into Arsenal with the bad runs.....but even when they play like crap least they seemed to try!I dont think having a new manager will make a difference as clearly some of these players dont care at all! Last week they seemed to pull together and now..back where we were before.

I feel for AVB, these players are just not good enough at all. It's gonna take a long time to get back to where we used to be. Such a pity it's got so bad, never would've expected us to be this shit a few years ago.

It's not looking good for AVB now.

Sorry for him?

He did this to himself with his poor man management and non existent tactical nous.