West Brom v Chelsea

BlueLion.

Give him the money then.

I'd rather give Villas-Boas that kind of money, he'd create a more entertaining side.

My point was our poor squad is the problem. Not just individually but also collectively as we lack variety.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously We should blame AVB or our players ?

IMO i think It's all AVB responded !!!

You're absolutely right. It's all AVB. The players are fantastic, they have the perfect combination of attitude and talent.

When only team goes for it no shocker about the result.Its beyond a joke now...feel sorry for the fair few players who wanted to win.Cech espically

Team that was fielded in theory should've been capeable of getting a result....and you'd think they'd respond to being under pressure as well.Apprantly not!

Fans deserve better...the ones who went all that way defintly deserved a whole lot better! Yet we're the ones peed off and the players just walz away with their dosh..