Lucas Piazón

the wes

Pathetic - still can't defend a point you made and lack the balls to admit you might have been wrong. In what way am I clueless on this issue? You think Bamford's loan has been pointless? What about the lads at Vitesse? Have they been pointless?

On second thoughts, don't try and talk about football. Just call me clueless instead. :wank2:

Since you can´t read well anymore & are clueless then just stop trolling here !

We all like to think that most people mean well, you included & are inherently good.

Even if that´s true, the info graphic shows us instances where even some good people can quickly turn bad, all because of situations related to mob behavior. Are you trying to show us your trolling ability ?

“The place is great,” he told reporters. “It’s sunny, if slightly cool at the moment. But I like the food and some of the sights are fantastic.

“Coming to Malaga was the best option for me. There’s a complicated environment at Chelsea at the moment.

“There’s a lot of pressure and it’s difficult for a young player like me to get in the team.

“Malaga was the best place for me to come because I want to play and have the opportunity to grow as a player.

“Spanish footballlb_icon1.png is a lot like Brazilian, and that means I can adapt easier and enjoy my football more.”

Disappointing, but unsurprising he is not confident at Chelsea for chances.

Well, Marin to me is not good enough. So far, I have not seen anything out of him.

All I am saying for two days here. There are certain loans where Chelsea players are not playing regularly. Why is it so hard to understand ? Therefore, their development is not progressing much.

Not trying to add fuel to the fire again but it just bothers me when people say out loans are awful, I think most have been good. Obviously there is some baffling but I think overall they are good.

Well most of our loans this season actually been successes.

KDB is playing a tremendous amount of minutes and has improved leaps and bounds. Now I wanted him to stay cause i thought from the beginning he was good enough for

Cortoius is obviously playing non-stop football in a good team.

Mceachran and chalobah are both getting a great amount of game time and improving also.

Lukaku is doing ever so well at west brom. Not starting every game but long has been in great form as well this season and lukaku plays well off the bench too

Kakuta. Pva, kalas are all playing and from what I've heard and read they are doing well also. Omeruo is also impressing in holland.

Essien is a loan that baffles me but I'm happy to see him doing alright.

Todd Kane was playing i believe until a new manager and is now back from Blackburn

Hutchinson was playing a lot and doing well at Nottingham before his injury.

Even thorgan hazard is doing well on loan.

I agree that in the past years a lot of our loans have been a joke but this season I think that they have been great for the most part. It's not like you can every single loan a success tho. That's ridiculous to suggest. And it's not like each and every player can have guaranteed playing time at the club they go on loan. They have to EARN IT. It doesn't matter if they are on loan, it still works the same way as at their parent, they need to earn the time they get. It's down to the player and also the club. The players that you said can make it next season all are doing well on loan. Piazon is still finding his feet so I won't judge that loan yet.

And all of this stuff that you are talking about lampard, drogba, and cole...everything about their contracts and stuff has basically been the media. I don't remember any place with real quotes saying we went back for drogs (I could be wrong). We don't no what happened behind the scenes with Coles contract situation. And for lampard, I agree to an extent, but its still the media freaking out.

“The place is great,” he told reporters. “It’s sunny, if slightly cool at the moment. But I like the food and some of the sights are fantastic.

“Coming to Malaga was the best option for me. There’s a complicated environment at Chelsea at the moment.

“There’s a lot of pressure and it’s difficult for a young player like me to get in the team.

“Malaga was the best place for me to come because I want to play and have the opportunity to grow as a player.

“Spanish footballlb_icon1.png is a lot like Brazilian, and that means I can adapt easier and enjoy my football more.”

Disappointing, but unsurprising he is not confident at Chelsea for chances.

If Piazon can't get chance here, we might as well close the youth academy and save the money we're wasting!

If Piazon can't get chance here, we might as well close the youth academy and save the money we're wasting!

I raised the question a bout 2 years ago as ti if it wasworth having an academy ,,, I was told of course it was and would soon produce first team players ,,,,we still only have Bertrand and

Im not convinced how good he is ... something is very wrong either our scouts or the coaches at the academy

Not trying to add fuel to the fire again but it just bothers me when people say out loans are awful, I think most have been good. Obviously there is some baffling but I think overall they are good.

Well most of our loans this season actually been successes.

KDB is playing a tremendous amount of minutes and has improved leaps and bounds. Now I wanted him to stay cause i thought from the beginning he was good enough for

Cortoius is obviously playing non-stop football in a good team.

Mceachran and chalobah are both getting a great amount of game time and improving also.

Lukaku is doing ever so well at west brom. Not starting every game but long has been in great form as well this season and lukaku plays well off the bench too

Kakuta. Pva, kalas are all playing and from what I've heard and read they are doing well also. Omeruo is also impressing in holland.

Essien is a loan that baffles me but I'm happy to see him doing alright.

Todd Kane was playing i believe until a new manager and is now back from Blackburn

Hutchinson was playing a lot and doing well at Nottingham before his injury.

Even thorgan hazard is doing well on loan.

I agree that in the past years a lot of our loans have been a joke but this season I think that they have been great for the most part. It's not like you can every single loan a success tho. That's ridiculous to suggest. And it's not like each and every player can have guaranteed playing time at the club they go on loan. They have to EARN IT. It doesn't matter if they are on loan, it still works the same way as at their parent, they need to earn the time they get. It's down to the player and also the club. The players that you said can make it next season all are doing well on loan. Piazon is still finding his feet so I won't judge that loan yet.

And all of this stuff that you are talking about lampard, drogba, and cole...everything about their contracts and stuff has basically been the media. I don't remember any place with real quotes saying we went back for drogs (I could be wrong). We don't no what happened behind the scenes with Coles contract situation. And for lampard, I agree to an extent, but its still the media freaking out.

Great post ;)

However my only addition would be that 'Yes' whilst our players are getting a good run-out and are improving - we had a really gruelling schedule this year and have the smallest first team squad ever!

That was a risk ;)

We'll soon know if it paid off...

I guess the mentality was 'bread today, jam tomorrow'....

Great post ;)

However my only addition would be that 'Yes' whilst our players are getting a good run-out and are improving - we had a really gruelling schedule this year and have the smallest first team squad ever!

That was a risk ;)

We'll soon know if it paid off...

I guess the mentality was 'bread today, jam tomorrow'....

Yea I definitely agree. We should have kept Essien and sold meireles. Essien has showed he can still get it done, whilst not like he used to. (Even tho I do think people have been overrating some of his performances) meireles is a great squad player for any team and it wasn't the smartest to sell him, but it seems as tho we got a good sum of money and thought it would be good to balance the books.

Even then it's scary how thin we are. I'm not sure what's going on with Malouda behind the scenes but I wish he could play, he'd also be a good squad player. I really think that kdb would have gotten enough playing time, but I rate him soooo much so I could be blind to it. And since piazon isn't getting much playing time that loan is a bit odd, but I will wait til the end of the season to judge the loan. Hopefully the situation will get better.

Anyways I do think we have been paying for the consequences of such a small squad in the past few months, and as you said I hope we will reap the rewards eventually of these players getting experience.

Honestly think this loan was stupid. He'd be getting 90 minutes in the Europa League tonight, most likely.

Europa would be fine, but he's got a better chance there playing week in-week out in La Liga. Here, he'd play EL maybe FAC but definitely not EPL. It was right for both parties, the risk is him wanting to stay - which seems to have become evident now.

Europa would be fine, but he's got a better chance there playing week in-week out in La Liga. Here, he'd play EL maybe FAC but definitely not EPL. It was right for both parties, the risk is him wanting to stay - which seems to have become evident now.

But that's it, he doesn't have a chance to play week-in week-out. He's not even third choice for the left wing there. He'll get as much game time as Josh got at Swansea last season.

But that's it, he doesn't have a chance to play week-in week-out. He's not even third choice for the left wing there. He'll get as much game time as Josh got at Swansea last season.

But you could agree it's more minutes than he'd be getting here. It's just the way it goes at Chelsea. Chalobah, McEachran & Lucas wouldn't get near their fractional minutes at Chelsea than they will at their respective loan clubs.

But you could agree it's more minutes than he'd be getting here. It's just the way it goes at Chelsea. Chalobah, McEachran & Lucas wouldn't get near their fractional minutes at Chelsea than they will at their respective loan clubs.

Yes, but it is also much much less than he would get at a championship side. The question anyone is yet to answer convincingly is, why Malaga?