Lucas Piazón

the wes

All Chelsea loans are fucking baffling, I might add. Piazon is warming his butt in Spain, Kevin is enjoying German knackwurst..

At least, Lukaku gets to play, so does Courtois.

They really aren't. In fact I'd say the vast majority of the 20-odd loans we have in place right now are effective and make perfect sense considering the circumstances.

They really aren't. In fact I'd say the vast majority of the 20-odd loans we have in place right now are effective and make perfect sense considering the circumstances.

Funny but I am not surprised to see you being baffled too.

Majority of Chelsea´s loans are complete uselessness.

Funny but I am not surprised to see you being baffled too.

Majority of Chelsea´s loans are complete uselessness.

Not surprised to see you talking bollocks but let's see you try and back it up for once. I'll even be nice and show you the players we've got out on loan.

article-2269688-173972A8000005DC-369_306article-2269688-173972A8000005DC-914_306

Now you could probably make a case for Essien and De Bruyne not needing to be on loan, although there's arguments for both. Which ones do you find 'fucking baffling' on that list??

Not surprised to see you talking bollocks but let's see you try and back it up for once. I'll even be nice and show you the players we've got out on loan.

article-2269688-173972A8000005DC-369_306article-2269688-173972A8000005DC-914_306

Now you could probably make a case for Essien and De Bruyne not needing to be on loan, although there's arguments for both. Which ones do you find 'fucking baffling' on that list??

I see once you are confronted with reality you resort to some meaningless stats.

Those that matter the most. Piazon, Kevin are sitting around, picking their noses.

The rest of the above mentioned most likely won´t even make the 1st team.

The only good deal made out of this chaotic situation are Lukaku & Courtois.

I see once you are confronted with reality you resort to some meaningless stats.

Those that matter the most. Piazon, Kevin are sitting around, picking their noses.

The rest of the above mentioned most likely won´t even make the 1st team.

The only good deal made out of this chaotic situation are Lukaku & Courtois.

The like's of chalobah,kalas,omeruo,PVA,Mceachran are very good players and will challenge for the 1st team in the coming years and KDB is not sitting around he is a regular in the bremen team.

As for players for Chelsea´s next year team. There are Kevin, Piazon, Lukaku, Courtois to consider.

The rest mentioned above will not make it.

Thank you for your opinion for now. It really makes no sense to go round the same postings.

You said they were baffling. The simple fact is they aren't and you're once again having a pop at the club when you really don't have a clue.

You think Kalas and Omeruo won't make it? I disagree. Regardless, try and explain how their loans are baffling rather than the constant trolling.

As for players for Chelsea´s next year team. There are Kevin, Piazon, Lukaku, Courtois to consider.

The rest mentioned above will not make it.

Thank you for your opinion for now. It really makes no sense to go round the same postings.

Harsh! :)

I think you've backed yourself into a corner here slightly with @the only place to be and instead of taking it on the chin, you're now rubbishing our whole youth policy...

Hutchinson looked really good in pre-season and if he can stay fit offers great backup for Azpi.

Chalobah for his age is putting in some great performances and if the club get a decent manager, he should definitely get some starts next season, or another season loan, maybe to a PL team.

Josh - still needs to bulk up, but still a great player - again should be given minutes

Affane was getting some good press?

So not all doom and gloom :)

Harsh! :)

I think you've backed yourself into a corner here slightly with @the only place to be and instead of taking it on the chin, you're now rubbishing our whole youth policy...

Hutchinson looked really good in pre-season and if he can stay fit offers great backup for Azpi.

Chalobah for his age is putting in some great performances and if the club get a decent manager, he should definitely get some starts next season, or another season loan, maybe to a PL team.

Josh - still needs to bulk up, but still a great player - again should be given minutes

Affane was getting some good press?

So not all doom and gloom :)

Whatever those young players needs, perhaps you might have a point. It remains to be seen, later.

I never said they will never make it. They won´t make it NEXT YEAR. That´s my opinion.

As for the only.....I do not take him seriously.

Whatever those young players needs, perhaps you might have a point. It remains to be seen, later.

I never said they will never make it. They won´t make it NEXT YEAR. That´s my opinion.

As for the only.....I do not take him seriously.

I challenged what you said and once again you failed to back it up. You're a troll plain and simple.

All Chelsea loans are fucking baffling, I might add. Piazon is warming his butt in Spain, Kevin is enjoying German knackwurst..

At least, Lukaku gets to play, so does Courtois.

as you point out the vast majority of our loans seem pointless ... I assume Emanalo has the responsibility for loan deals ... nuff said

as you point out the vast majority of our loans seem pointless ... I assume Emanalo has the responsibility for loan deals ... nuff said

Emalano has helped the club a lot too but as far as these loans, most of them are useless for several players.

Your dribbles are not taken seriously. Just hit the road.

I hit the road and came back. Have you managed to work out which loans are 'fucking baffling'. You said they all were, but are you still sure about that now that I've shown you which players the club has actually loaned out?

I hit the road and came back. Have you managed to work out which loans are 'fucking baffling'. You said they all were, but are you still sure about that now that I've shown you which players the club has actually loaned out?

As I was advised: Just hit the road !