Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

In my opinion sell Kalouda come the end of the season and bump De Bruyne up to the first team squad, hes won the Belgian League and played In the Champions League so its not like he needs to start in the reserves, maybe see how he fares in pre season first but I really don't think we can afford to send him out again after this season :clown:

I can see De Bruyne becoming our new Damien Duff.

Never going to be a Messi or Ronaldo but fits in to the team almost perfectly, so thats Duff finally replaced after 5 and a half years(effectively 6 given the loan back), now we just need to find someone to replace Robben.

I can see De Bruyne becoming our new Damien Duff.

Never going to be a Messi or Ronaldo but fits in to the team almost perfectly, so thats Duff finally replaced after 5 and a half years(effectively 6 given the loan back), now we just need to find someone to replace Robben.

Why because they both have blonde hair ? Duff was a lot faster and a better dribbler and a lot more of a winger. Kevin has a very good touch and first time passing and a decent cross. They are very different ! Oh yeah Kevin has one of the best long shots in Europe too :D

I think he will be very effective if we play to his strengths instead of playing him as a touch line winger because he just ain't fast enough. His technical ability is awesome and i would like to see him in a more central role, that's probably why i was not very keen on him because Mata needs to play in a central role too and I really wanted a pure winger.