Paul Pogba

Madmax

3 minutes ago, Leif said:

Nice move

turin1-1280x480.jpg

Manchester.jpg

To be fair Turin is a shithole too. Really liked Florence, Rome and Milan on my visit to Italy a few years back but Turin was dirty, the people were rude and the weather was horrible compared to those other cities. 

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Total spending since 14/15 (in GBP; numbers include money from sellings):

United - 319, CIty - 313, Chelsea - 34

Since 12/13:

United - 437. City - 417, Chelsea - 149

Since 09/10:

United - 421. City - 690, Chelsea - 320

1 hour ago, nadavTKL said:

Total spending since 14/15 (in GBP; including sellings):

United - 319, CIty - 313, Chelsea - 34

Since 12/13:

United - 437. City - 417, Chelsea - 149

Since 09/10:

United - 421. City - 690, Chelsea - 320

Wow. Source?

17 minutes ago, nadavTKL said:

Checked it my self using Transfermarket.

Notice its after getting money from selling players, which Chelsea do very well.

Figured it was net spent. Could you do one with Liverpool, Arsenal and Spurs too? From this season back to 10/11. That'd be amazing. 

From a purely footballing perspective, this transfer is crazy. I doubt that one player can make enough difference to justify that price. However, it's not only about what's on the pitch. Pogba was Juventus's marquee player. He brought interest from people who wouldn't otherwise care about Italian football. He'll be one of the marquee players in Manchester, getting back some of the interest that was lost when Ferguson retired. Football isn't just about whats on the pitch anymore. He brings the flash, the highlights, the celebrity and the youth that few can.

Kante may be a better fit for us, and I'm glad for that, because I'm firmly a chelsea supporter, but Pogba has the ability to bring interest that very few other players can.

5 hours ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

Look, I don't want to say that Kante is a better player than Pogba, especially after only a couple of games, but Kante is definitely a better player than Pogba.

i agree Pogba is a showboat I rather have a team player which kante is than a showboat in my team 

• 1 month later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You