Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, Essien19 said:

Spectacular signing, class player for a class manager. Can't believe seing Mou in red, Pogba too, could have been us, so fecking jealous.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

You really think he signed because of Mourinho?

You really think he signed because of Mourinho?

I didn't say that, but yeah definitely one of the reasons. Mourinho wanted him at Chelsea, too expensive, now things are differently.

Big, big statement! Mou really wants his 'unrealistic' Premier League title!

I didn't say that, but yeah definitely one of the reasons. Mourinho wanted him at Chelsea, too expensive, now things are differently.

Big, big statement! Mou really wants his 'unrealistic' Premier League title!

Unrealistic?! Are you serious? You do think they will walk the league with ease don't you. We will see then, at least I don't rate them this high.

You know what - Fuck Pogba. Fuck Mou. Once was then isn't now.

We know Mou will be strong in his 1st year. Upto now he has been anyway. But everyone knows it wont stay like that. He will go from the blue eyed boy to the anti christ.

Yeah they got some shit hot players but are they a load of individuals or can he make them gel.

Right now if we had a good CB and FB then I would be happy to bet on us against them in a game.

Nothing like ambition eh!

Fuck em!

COYB!!!!

All my favorite players playing for Chelsea rivals.. First KDB, now Pogba :cry::cry:

Fuck this shit man. If Ruben Neves or Griezmann come to the PL and aren't in Chelsea colors, I don't think I could handle it. 

Everybody is gonna overanalyze every pass Pogba makes, but he is a class player, who possesses so many talents. I fully expect him to take the EPL by storm. 

What an amazing window by Man. United. Ed Woodward, as much as people love to (rightly) make fun of him, has seemingly fixed everything in one window. United had spent 500M Euros on players since SAF retired, and they were no threat to win the PL title. 

The PL titles will most likely be in Manchester for the next 3/4 years. 

The board have got their work cut out for them.

Unrealistic?! Are you serious? You do think they will walk the league with ease don't you. We will see then, at least I don't rate them this high.

I used Mourinho's words, therefore the quotation marks. For me, City have the best squad in the league.

8 hours ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Bailly-Mythrwhatever-Ibra-Pogba. All of that without CL football. I'm jealous.

Hope if we don't win they win it, or maybe another Leicester-like run from some lowly team, but that won't happen anymore.

Citeh are just too soulless for me.

City is better to win it. City wins no one cares. United wins, everyone cares. 

I much rather have a no one caring team like City win any day of the week after us. 

Just saw some interesting stuff. Did you know that Oscar vs Pogba statistics is almost identical ? 

Oscar: 173 apps, 32 goals, 28 assists, 20 yellow 

Pogba: 179 apps, 33 goals, 29 assists, 26 yellow 

Just don't know how many teams would pay 100m for Oscar?!

Ps: We have a better version of Paul. LoL

Hopefully this is the signing that forces Roman to pull the finger out and get to signing more players. Maybe he'll think "how will we compete with that!?" and bring in a couple of top players. 

Mourinho is building a ridiculous team. We have to build one too or we'll be left behind.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You