The "Second" signing

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's all about the deadline day

I really wonder what the announcement of a deadline day TV coverage is about... Is Chelsea likely to sign a player, or will it be just pundits dialogue about other transfers in England ?

Yeah dont think there will be another signing until the summer. AVB does have a solid point last january we paid 25 mill for luiz and 50 for torres. Torres was probably close to 40 and luiz closer to 15ish, so the winter is too inflated. However, the summer is when EVERY club can make a pitch for a player, so it is harder to sign them with the greater competition

I hope we get one more in, Chances? Slim...

I can picture it now though....Swansea teach us a lesson thats long overdue with the way we are playing...Game finishes around 9:30pm...

Fly someone in to sign up before 12? Possible...and I wouldn't put it past us if we have yet another performace like most of ours this seasons...that said AVB thinks our squad is good enough. He may find out the hard way with no CL

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You