Frank Lampard

DavidEU

We dont have any idea WTF went on at the end.

We get two totally different stories from Mou. One saying he was offered the same as JT and Cole but he turned it down. The other one sounds total BS to me saying “the nucleus of the team that has to be developed, if you have a big player like Frank we would stop the development of the other guys.”

Pelligrino says he wasn't offered any contract and said he wasn't needed. So we were snidey bastards and bent all the FFP rules and loaned him free. We were total wankers. wanker%203_zpswet2eg68.gif

Lamps says "I would have obviously stayed if Chelsea had offered me another year, there was no reason for me to leave.Yes, I wanted to play a bit more regularly but I'm not stupid. If Chelsea had given me a new contract it would have been mad not to take it at the time. It wasn't that I didn't think I could still do it. If I felt like that I wouldn't have gone to City on loan. I had a chat with Jose Mourinho and both he and the club were always great with me. The decision was made, and I don't know who made it."

He can lie how much he wants... nothing will take his 211 goals for the club.

or some of his assists. Like the one vs Barcelona where he depossessed The So-Called Great Messiah, sent a perfect 50 yard pass to an streaking Ramires, who in returned setup the Game winning goal for Didier Drogba to score. I will remember Supah Frankie for plays like that where CFC were able to overcome the odds when everyone, including some of their own fans counted them out. When Supah Frankie played for CFC, The Blues always had a chance to pull out a result.

• 2 weeks later...

Saw a bit of Lampoodle on his debut for New York soccer balls.

Played New York Redbulls who have SWP and his brother Bradley who had good chances and shot wide of the Hudson River. Frank looks knackered and the redbulls kit looks like the numbers have been crayoned on the back. SWP is number 98.

Go Go saaaaccer !

Saw a bit of Lampoodle on his debut for New York soccer balls.

Played New York Redbulls who have SWP and his brother Bradley who had good chances and shot wide of the Hudson River. Frank looks knackered and the redbulls kit looks like the numbers have been crayoned on the back. SWP is number 98.

Go Go saaaaccer !

There's a retirement home for old thespians F.B. Richard O' Sullivan lives in one. This is exactly what the Yank league is a retirement home for footballers all be it a well paid one. I mentioned the Red Bulls kit before it's absolutely hideous it looks like the sort of thing someone from PETA would wear as a protest.The bulls look like they've just been dragged out of an abattoir.

There's a retirement home for old thespians F.B. Richard O' Sullivan lives in one. This is exactly what the Yank league is a retirement home for footballers all be it a well paid one. I mentioned the Red Bulls kit before it's absolutely hideous it looks like the sort of thing someone from PETA would wear as a protest.The bulls look like they've just been dragged out of an abattoir.

True Iggy, a retirement home but I suppose its a good advert for the game to get the septics appreciating it. How long before they win the WC ? There was a bit of trouble before the game as well -all that Redbull/Taurine/Caffeine kicking in I suspect.

Richard O Sullivan ! Man About the House ? :D

True Iggy, a retirement home but I suppose its a good advert for the game to get the septics appreciating it. How long before they win the WC ? There was a bit of trouble before the game as well -all that Redbull/Taurine/Caffeine kicking in I suspect.

Richard O Sullivan ! Man About the House ? :D

Yes been in there for years apparently

Now aged 70, he lives in a retirement home for actors and performers in the Twickenham area and is occasionally seen out walking in the locality