Tottenham Vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

What a shit and embarrassing performance.

How Grant did'nt start with Joe Cole and Ballack is beyond me.Anelka can't be blamed for his lack of presence in the game,we simply can't play Anelka and Drogba in the same team.

Our worse fears about Grant are becoming clear for all to see.

He simply HAS to go

Yids were the better team and gave us the most bitterest of pills to swallow,but we must forget about this game sharpish and concentrate on the West Ham game.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i always think at the games when people start the Jose chants (which isn't very often these days) we should get behind the team but now..... to get behind them means we need to out Grunt. RA has had his hissy fit and thrown his toys out the pram..... now its time for him to grow up, dust himself off and apologise to Jose, bring him back and admit he was wrong

i always think at the games when people start the Jose chants (which isn't very often these days) we should get behind the team but now..... to get behind them means we need to out Grunt. RA has had his hissy fit and thrown his toys out the pram..... now its time for him to grow up, dust himself off and apologise to Jose, bring him back and admit he was wrong

Could you honestly ever see that happening? Jose is not the issue anymore and hasn't been for a long time. The issue now is for us to get a top coach in who can bring to us what we want to be seeing...

Could you honestly ever see that happening? Jose is not the issue anymore and hasn't been for a long time. The issue now is for us to get a top coach in who can bring to us what we want to be seeing...

i'm not saying retain grunt by any means, but who is out there, i can't honestly think of a decent enough manager, spuds beat us to the punch......mind you anybody's got to be better than grunt :eyebrows:

maybe cassaraghi (how the fuck do you spell his name :rolleyes: ) with franco as assistant, they're manager and assistant for the italian under 21's atm.....i think having franco back at the bridge might just compensate a little for losing jose.

regards:JBD

Edited by josesbluediamonds

Think anyone with a clue would make up for loosing Jose mean ffs this guy had to get a coaching lisence.

Back to the old Chelsea..guess we loose a dozen glory hunters along the way but still.As said Jose got us to 3 fianals and won them all,Grant one and lost it

i'll start off by saying i don't think it was anelka's fault he played so badly i mean fucking hell what a time to try a new system out in a cup final....... silly bollocks should never have played him in that role, then what does mr wonderfull do he plays SWP on the other wing when wrighty has not been playing that well wide right, after seeing that team sheet did anyone really believe we had a chance of beating spuds.

we were fucking terrible we've been terrible for weeks now, we've not been able to score more than one goal a game for fuck knows how long, and that's when we've managed to score at all.

grunt you dope, didn't you learn anything from jose, after going 1-0 up he'd have taken anelka off and sent alex on and defended the lead, if you had cared to look across to your counterpart you'd have noticed that's just what ramos did once spuds taken the lead.

i said i've give you a chance till the end of the season, well i'm not going to wait that long, as CM has been telling me for ages, you are inept, nieve, clueless, tacticaly deficent cunt and i give up on you.

one last thing what is stevie clark and old ten crates on the bench for ffs why weren't they there to advise silly bollocks what to do.

i'm just so gutted that we put such a pathetic performance in, i just can't see us improving under this fucking muppet, PL CL FA cup now he is joking after i've just read his statement on the remainder of the season, GET RID OF THE CUNT AND I MEAN NOW.

The tide of opinion begin's to turn, welcome aboard JBD :drunk:

i'm not saying retain grunt by any means, but who is out there, i can't honestly think of a decent enough manager, spuds beat us to the punch......mind you anybody's got to be better than grunt :eyebrows:

maybe cassaraghi (how the fuck do you spell his name :rolleyes: ) with franco as assistant, they're manager and assistant for the italian under 21's atm.....i think having franco back at the bridge might just compensate a little for losing jose.

Anybody mate, And I mean ANYBODY would be better than Grant. Dowie, Allen, Curbishley, Zola and Cassa, fucking Poyet, Ernie, Bergerac, you name it, anybody? Simply because this Limp cunt hasnt got a clue. I hate him more than I hate Man Ure :wank2:

Anybody mate, And I mean ANYBODY would be better than Grant. Dowie, Allen, Curbishley, Zola and Cassa, fucking Poyet, Ernie, Bergerac, you name it, anybody? Simply because this Limp cunt hasnt got a clue. I hate him more than I hate Man Ure :wank2:

LOL..........................and i love the smilie.

Would be fantastic for us to beat you again but im not so sure, one of the main reasons behind our success is Juande Ramos, tactically the guy is fantastic, not a foot wrong so far...

Random question here, but what is Frank Arnesen doing these days? Is he even still with you guys?

Would be fantastic for us to beat you again but im not so sure, one of the main reasons behind our success is Juande Ramos, tactically the guy is fantastic, not a foot wrong so far...

Random question here, but what is Frank Arnesen doing these days? Is he even still with you guys?

Juande Ramos a tactical Genius...umm...Well....Not so sure. May be. But certainly wasnt with us. With a Dodgy decision for penatly....and a Freakishly fluke goal. I reserve my comments on him. Too soon to judge him...