Tottenham Vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( all those steps to go to get a loosers medal :(

And yeh they did deserve it.We were poor but still could've held on for 20 mins had they not had a pen,rather they had gotten into it from normal play then that but hey what can you do?

Grants a muppet end of.Should've started 4-2-2.His first real real chance to prove himself and he blew it.Now watch him make exucses doing his 'i am a frog impression'

Again no attacking footie just chasing after the ball/not passing properly footie

Robinson decided to turn up :(

Lets go WHL and resume normal servive

Edited by Laylabelle

Fucking great. We turned up for the last 10 minutes of the first half, we were dead for the rest of the game. Avram cannot make a substitution for his life.

Taking off SWP (who was playing well) for Kalou was useless.

Bringing on Ballack for Essien? You don't take off Essien when you're getting pissed on.

Joe Cole came on far too late.

Time's like these where I really wanna cry, just because Jose is gone.

Fucking great. We turned up for the last 10 minutes of the first half, we were dead for the rest of the game. Avram cannot make a substitution for his life.

Taking off SWP (who was playing well) for Kalou was useless.

Bringing on Ballack for Essien? You don't take off Essien when you're getting pissed on.

Joe Cole came on far too late.

Time's like these where I really wanna cry, just because Jose is gone.

Grant is an idiot and a loser : end of story.

I wish the players would start to play attacking football like we did after we conceded the 2nd goal. :censored:

Exactly from the start or when we were 1-0 up not when theres about 20 mins to go!!

Well defo aint doing a Jose,winning the first final he gets to,not gana win the prem either cant see us winning anything this season.

Edited by Laylabelle

He's had a good record, but he wasn't won 1 big game yet, he's bottled every one, Chelsea are a big club and we're going to have to get results against big teams. I've been supportive of Grant until today, I really want him out.

hmm i dont get it why its always grants fault fuck, well done avram good effort

and well doen to the boys you didnt give up until the final whistle

to spurs well done i guess dont expect it to happen to often

fuck im so lost and shattered :(

He's had a good record, but he wasn't won 1 big game yet, he's bottled every one, Chelsea are a big club and we're going to have to get results against big teams. I've been supportive of Grant until today, I really want him out.

Never trusted him, never will like misschief .

Absolute shocking performance. we need to look at ourselves seriously if we think we can win things playing like that. Why was Anelka on for the whole game? he looked fucking lost. We were by far and away 2nd best by so much is an absolute embarrassment. I cant believe i just watched that shit. thank fuck i was sat here instead of pubbing it, i am utterly pissed of with that performance.

only 2 shots on target (from open play) in the whole game and they were in extra time. They out battled us, out played us and most importantly they outscored us.

Still........

First goal penalty? how the fuck was that a penalty lol, it hit his chest onto his arm, was he sposed to have meant that? Joke. 2nd goal, Cech punches the ball on to Woodgates head and it goes in. Lucky as fuck both goals but they were the better side throughout. Cant believe the ref blew the final whistle as we were clean through tho, unbelievable.

On the other hand, Congrats to Spurs, they played very well and deserved the win. We have won lots of stuff in the last 11 years so we cant complain too much. It happens, you cant win everything. Just wasnt our day.

Pissed off, frustrated, angry but life goes on, football goes on and the season goes on. There's still loads to play for. Just gotta get this out of the system.

Grants fault due to the fact he screwed up with the subs and formation.Switching to 4-2-2 at the last half our when suddenly we poofed into life!Which was just arg!Joe Cole should've been on ages before he actully was brought on.That and he seemed to just stand on the touchline just starring.Jose would've been going mental.So much for 'fans are forgetting about Jose'think this joged peoples memories

Drogba for part strolled around like he wanted to be at Barca/anywhere but here

Only postive thing really was the fact he scored again and is in the books etc etc but

If we'd been behind and drew and then they'd won been easier to take but the fact we were in front and outplayed.Worrying.

West Ham next week.Revenge!!

We're taking steps backwards it seems.And doesnt help since the Africans have returned we've looked unsettled wtf is that about?

Edited by Laylabelle

What a fucking joke. a Lifeless performance on the whole and, without doubt, Rottenham deserved it.

If this puts Grant in a new light in Roman's eye's then I can perhaps stomach it. He looked completely lost out there. Did anyone see the cunt cuff his snot on his sleeve like a school boy lost, when he was trying to, erm, "motivate" the team at the end of the 90? Also mass confusion when it looked like Cole was all set to come on, then it was suddenly Ballack instead, all the agruing on the bench, etc. And when the fuck did we last score from open play??? And please dont bring fucking Huddersfield into this.

Bottom line, when this cunt was appointed, He talked up all the "expansive" football we would see. Oh fucking really? Not much sign of it so far, In fact, Its obvious we are playing far more poorly then when Jose was in the chair.

No doubt Jose will have a wry smirk on his face right now eh

Avram Grant, the backest chapter in our clubs history, And thats fucking saying something. We've had some shit managers in the past, Blanchflower, Hurst, Hollins, Porterfield etc, but at least they all had football pedigree.

So, you'll be surprised to know I am blaming Grant, 100%. If Jose was there we wouldnt have lost the lead, pure and simple.

Avram Grant :wank2:

hmm i dont get it why its always grants fault fuck, well done avram good effort

and well doen to the boys you didnt give up until the final whistle

to spurs well done i guess dont expect it to happen to often

fuck im so lost and shattered :(

Good effort Avram ? This is a great joke you made there :lol::lol::lol::lol:

sad....just sad....

first we half claudio raneiri a good manager

then we have jose mourinho a world class manager

finally we have grant....

i guess anelka was on for so long....just in case theres a shoot out