Tottenham Vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pathetic.

sick to my stomach, Ray Houghton has been cunting off Grant big time on talkSPORT, and everything he is saying is spot on. End of 90mins Grant looked a complete cunt, end of first period of extra time it was Terry who was giving it the gee up. He is nothing more than a fucking charlatan. I simply cannot believe that he still has his backers. I know the players have a huge responsibility, course they have, but when you look for motivation, inspiration, would YOU look to Grant? Fucking Russell Grant maybe :wank2:

sick to my stomach, Ray Houghton has been cunting off Grant big time on talkSPORT, and everything he is saying is spot on. End of 90mins Grant looked a complete cunt, end of first period of extra time it was Terry who was giving it the gee up. He is nothing more than a fucking charlatan. I simply cannot believe that he still has his backers. I know the players have a huge responsibility, course they have, but when you look for motivation, inspiration, would YOU look to Grant? Fucking Russell Grant maybe :wank2:

Nope I think they look to JT.Cant see Grant doing a motavation speech at all and if he is doing them he needs to stop as he's doing a piss poor job at them

How the f**k was that a penalty? Where else was he going to put his arms for christ sake?

What I dont get was that Halsey waved it away, and the lino gave the penalty, even though the ref had the better view.

Get Grant out, Stevie Clarke till the end of the season, and bring in Hiddink or Billic.

Sort it out Roman. Please.

As for Poyet? Judas cunt.

Some handball pens are just arg!Like in the FA cup when Man you got a pen against Boro when their player put their hands in front of his face to avoid getting wacked by the ball and they got a pen for it.

Still we should've been able to get back into it.But nooo we have Grant in charge who throws on random subs and leaves the one we really needed till the bloody end

How the f**k was that a penalty? Where else was he going to put his arms for christ sake?

What I dont get was that Halsey waved it away, and the lino gave the penalty, even though the ref had the better view.

Get Grant out, Stevie Clarke till the end of the season, and bring in Hiddink or Billic.

Sort it out Roman. Please.

As for Poyet? Judas cunt.

We got what we deserved mate, It was definitely a moody penalty and a very, very lucky winner but they were by far the better team all round sadly, pains me to say it but true. We had no invention, no creativity, fuck all.

In some ways, It may be just what we needed. Because a win would have simply being papering over the cracks. I'm convinced Roman is chucking money at the senior players to keep them from cunting off Grant in public.

As for Poyet, Once a True Chelsea legend, But then Leeds, now Rottenham, Probably end up as manager of QPR and guide them to glory in the Champions League (in a couple of years you understand) :thumbsdown:

Seriously is anyone that shocked by this? I said when Grant took over he'd win sweet fuck all and I havent changed my mind yet. We're well off the pace in the league, and if he's that clueless against the yids in the CC, then I really cant wait to see his reaction against a decent side in the CL. He's a fuckwit. Case closed.

And the fact he has Poyet with him.Dont think it was a concidence that as soon as he left Leeds their results were crud and came to Spurs and helped them become a major threat

Hmm Jose defo werent wrong about Spurs.Maybe this season they wont challenge for top four spot but next eeep

Roman sort it out for christ sake!

Funny you should say that but I was just thinking the same thing after the final whistle.

Jose was rarely wrong and he said Spurs would be a threat and under Ramos I think they will be the team to break into the top tier of the league out of all the wannabees.

I really do rate Ramos as a fine manager, unlike Grant who I have always had major doubts about from the start, despite our run of wins, despite all the positive media guff spouting forth from Chelsea about how they always knew he was the man to take over from Jose.

Funnily enough Ramos was at Barca coaching at a junior level I think just before Jose was there with Robson - so they know each other possibly - same stable of schooling you see in management!

Edited by pluto

Fair play to Spurs, they were the better team and deserved to win. They wanted it more, and so their players just acquitted themselves better. And then there's Grant's questionable tactics. Play direct football against King and Woodgate? Good one, genius. We basically lost this I feel because we felt the need to accomodate Anelka to the side. Joe Cole should have played instead, then the formation would have much more balanced and worked much better.

I place this defeat completely on Grant's shoulders. He didn't get the team playing well, due to a lack of tactical nous and probably a lack of inspiration. For weeks before hand he was talking down the importance of this competition and this no doubt got into the heads of the players and as a result they just didn't look as up for it as Spurs. When things WERE going tits up, when Berbatov equalised with that penalty, he didn't react quickly enough or in the right manner. Joe Cole or Kalou? Easy choice and he got it wrong.

I was willing to give Grant a chance when he was appointed. I was livid at the way he was appointed, but it appeared as if he was here to stay so I decided to give him a chance. His first test, against Manchester United he failed, but I put that down to awful refereeing decisions and let it pass. He then started to produce some good results - 2-1 away at the Mestalla and the 6-0 drubbing of Man City stand out. But we always had our doubts about him in the big games, and when it came to the Arsenal game, you could see he was out of his depth. He used Shevchenko as the head of a 4-5-1, and threw long balls at him - NEVER going to work! I know we didn't have many options then, but we did have Pizarro available and I feel he could have done a decent job linking up with Sheva and we might have gotten something out of the game.

Very few of the results we've achieved were anything more than expected. We were expected to thrash Rosenborg, we were expected to beat Leicester, Huddersfield etc, we were expected to just oust Everton. We are missing however something special, something we had before in Mourinho, and whilst I accept that it might have been untenable for Jose to stay, we really could and should have searched for a top quality manager instead of settling to the suck-up. No doubt Roman had Grant in his long term plans and now Roman, it is being thrown up in your face. Time to wake up and realise you got it wrong.

We won't win the Champions League or the Premiership. Our only realistic hope is the FA Cup, but if we draw Manchester United at any stage, I fear we'll fall.

Nope I think they look to JT.Cant see Grant doing a motavation speech at all and if he is doing them he needs to stop as he's doing a piss poor job at them

That's what a fan said on Five Live tonight, you look at Grant and what do you see?

Do you see a guy with charisma, clout, fire, passion ?

Do you look at him and think that you would follow him anywhere in search of silverware?

Well this fan wouldn't and he could not imagine the players reacting any better to Grant's supposedly fantastic man management techniques either.

Well this trophy is the weakest one out of the four we could have gone for - Grant wants the CL for Roman - right now that seems like a tall order but stranger things have happened.

Lets keep the faith in the players AND Grant (if we can).

Edited by pluto

No doubt Roman had Grant in his long term plans and now Roman, it is being thrown up in your face. Time to wake up and realise you got it wrong.

We won't win the Champions League or the Premiership. Our only realistic hope is the FA Cup, but if we draw Manchester United at any stage, I fear we'll fall.

absolutely spot on.

That's what a fan said on Five Live tonight, you look at Grant and what do you see?

Do you see a guy with charisma, clout, fire, passion ?

Do you look at him and think that you would follow him anywhere in search of silverware?

Well this fan wouldn't and he could not imagine the players reacting any better to Grant's supposedly fantastic man management techniques either.

Well this trophy is the weakest one out of the four we could have gone for - Grant wants the CL for Roman - right now that seems like a tall order but stranger things have happened.

Lets keep the faith in the players AND Grant (if we can).

At the end of 90 I was watching Poyet go from player to player, inspiring and firing them up. The camera switched to the Chelsea group, Terry attempting to do the same, Grant behind him looking sheepish doing the usual head scratching.

Even when he tries to talk to the players, like when giving Ballack instructions, it's clear from the body language that theres no rapport, no respect. We have very expensive, quality players, but that alone is not enough - they need some kind of leadership, direction, someone they can respect - not some monotone, unintelligble, unqualified, money grabbing fraud.

NO heart

NO passion

NO excuses

....... NO trophy <_<

Avram OUT

He's done nothing since coming in except take us back to where we were with Ranieri. A manager who changed the team all too often, who could never beat the best teams.

raneiri did better.....

that is one of the worst refreeing i ever seen....the ref wave away the penalty protest and went on to give the penalty

then at stoppage time in extratime as kalou was charging in with the ball the ref blow the whistle....ref arent allowed to blow whistle when an attack is going on especially so near the penalty area.......

we were cheated by the ref but they deserve it....we got no shot on target until drog score....after that another barren spell