Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

You sound like a spoiled child who supports Real Madrid. It's superstar, mega-name or bust.

Get fucking real.

Well off course! im supporting Chelsea not Liverpool or Tottenham.

Im not being spoiled i just want this team to be the best it can be. Are we the best? after looking awful against PSG and losing to a much better Atletico last season? we are certainly not the best. So yes i guess im a spoiled child for wanting this team to reach the heights it can and should reach with the money and manager we have.

Well off course! im supporting Chelsea not Liverpool or Tottenham.

Im not being spoiled i just want this team to be the best it can be. Are we the best? after looking awful against PSG and losing to a much better Atletico last season? we are certainly not the best. So yes i guess im a spoiled child for wanting this team to reach the heights it can and should reach with the money and manager we have.

I want the biggest, best, world class names too but I won't be devastated or gutted if we get very good players for less money like you would be.

I want the biggest, best, world class names too but I won't be devastated or gutted if we get very good players for less money like you would be.

Fair enough, our standards are probably just different. I dont want more "good" players in our line up. And yes i will be devastated if those players will come, and we'll not progress. It would be a big shame imo.

Fair enough, our standards are probably just different. I dont want more "good" players in our line up. And yes i will be devastated if those players will come, and we'll not progress. It would be a big shame imo.

If we bought Schneiderlin, Varane, and a replacement for Drogba I'd be delighted with that business.

Suddenly we are forgot we have new sponsor for next season. More money will be available, plus the prize money we got if we win the PL.

No need 3 top striker imo. If Remy stay we just need young striker as 3rd or another 'oldies but goodies' striker. Mourinho usually signing that one in every summer. Maybe Ibra :ph34r:

Suddenly we are forgot we have new sponsor for next season. More money will be available, plus the prize money we got if we win the PL.

No need 3 top striker imo. If Remy stay we just need young striker as 3rd or another 'oldies but goodies' striker. Mourinho usually signing that one in every summer. Maybe Ibra :ph34r:

Lol Ibra would be epic, but I would love to see Costa-Remy-Bamford/Solanke-Didier as our strikers for next season.

Costa and Remy as 1st and 2nd option, with Remy occasionally playing on the wing.

Bamford/Solanke gets the early cup games, rotating with Remy. And some minutes in the EPL games when we've already won the game, to build experience.

Drogba as a player/coach role, the perfect late minute pinchhitter. Only on the bench in big games.

If we bought Schneiderlin, Varane, and a replacement for Drogba I'd be delighted with that business.

I've been agreeing with @NadavTKL's sentiment that our new signings should be World Class players. This was why in my first post i said i'd love Schneidy "IF we can sign a top top option for the '3' ".

I think we can agree that this team is on the cusp of somthing special, right? Even if its next year. but if we really want to take that next step and be with the upper echelon clubs we need more game-changers. Simple as.

We need to stop relying/targeting on the Oscars/willians/Cuadrados (so far so bad), and Douglas Costas, and the like. If we really want to be a major force, we should go all out for Pogba/Koke/Reus/Bale & whatever World Class options are available. Hazard deserves a better supporting cast, and we have the £££ to blow so FFP is not a factor rn.

The way i see the football landscape, we have the potential to really be the measuring stick for all our EPL rivals, much like during JM's first reign. It was our Back-2-Back titles that drove SAF to evolve his system, and create a new dynasty that went on to 3-peat. I honestly believe that can be the case again, If CFC continually evolve, and keep strengthening the side, with REAL talent. It will only drive The Mancs and Arsenal to be that much better.

Thats why i think it's imperative we target serious talent this offseason.

I've been agreeing with @NadavTKL's sentiment that our new signings should be World Class players. This was why in my first post i said i'd love Schneidy "IF we can sign a top top option for the '3' ".

I think we can agree that this team is on the cusp of somthing special, right? Even if its next year. but if we really want to take that next step and be with the upper echelon clubs we need more game-changers. Simple as.

We need to stop relying/targeting on the Oscars/willians/Cuadrados (so far so bad), and Douglas Costas, and the like. If we really want to be a major force, we should go all out for Pogba/Koke/Reus/Bale & whatever World Class options are available. Hazard deserves a better supporting cast, and we have the £££ to blow so FFP is not a factor rn.

The way i see the football landscape, we have the potential to really be the measuring stick for all our EPL rivals, much like during JM's first reign. It was our Back-2-Back titles that drove SAF to evolve his system, and create a new dynasty that went on to 3-peat. I honestly believe that can be the case again, If CFC continually evolve, and keep strengthening the side, with REAL talent. It will only drive The Mancs and Arsenal to be that much better.

Thats why i think it's imperative we target serious talent this offseason.

I don't think signing a "galactico" per say is really the best option. If you look at clubs that like to do it, it's not necessarily brought success. It's great for the fans and generates excitement but most of the time there is a cheaper alternative that has the same utility. Look at sides like Atletico, Juventus and even Manchester United under Fergie, they proved a team with some big names with a number of players that aren't huge names but fill the role the coach needs can still outperform a team of superstars. Im not trying to say that Schneidelin would be better for Chelsea than say Pogba. But historically, there is a lot more value with the cheaper alternatives. Look at Madrid for example Bale for stupid money or would you say Griezmann would have been a better alternative? Maybe we are looking for gems like him.

Schneidelin??? Im felling I support Arsenal or Liverpool right now ;) Schneidelin is good, but I don't feel he would bring what we need! I want a midfielder that can be a danger outside the 16m line.. We need a player like Pogba that can take a shot! Too many times I've seen us playing handball attack agains smaller teams and nobody try to go for the goal, our opponents know that! We must make them come out and be afraid when we have the ball on 25meters. Matic uses too much time, Fabregas always go for the pass, Ramires is Ramires, We only have Oscar that tries and thats not enough.

I hate "cheaper alternatives". I'm sorry but 90% of the time that means inferior players.

Yokohama Rubber sponsorship, Champions League prize + TV money, new Premier League TV deal [2016] are going to bring around 95m of pounds of additional money comparing with this season. 95 millions of pounds EACH AND EVERY YEAR.

Plus we're clear of Torres costs and 50m loss made in 2012/13 season, because next season starts new monitoring period and 2012/13 deficit will not count in this new period (monitoring periods are accounted in 3 years span)

FFS and we need only 3 quality players, not whole squad, but we supposedly settle for cheaper alternatives, when there's money to go there and buy real quality ?

Matuidi, Andre Gomes, Schneiderlin - ffs, no, please.

However I'm sure that club will do the right thing and try their best to get Pogba/Koke.

Lol Ibra would be epic, but I would love to see Costa-Remy-Bamford/Solanke-Didier as our strikers for next season.

Costa and Remy as 1st and 2nd option, with Remy occasionally playing on the wing.

Bamford/Solanke gets the early cup games, rotating with Remy. And some minutes in the EPL games when we've already won the game, to build experience.

Drogba as a player/coach role, the perfect late minute pinchhitter. Only on the bench in big games.

ibra would not want to stop being no.1 in PSG to a 3rd/2nd striker for us

but i totally agree about our striker options. solanke is too early, but bamford as 3rd striker seems good enough.

Icardi is matured enough. He's a villain type, they grow up faster. Through his charisma, mental strength and, of course, quality he'd fit like a glove in Mourinho team.

And you need younger guys in your team. You don't want all of them to be around the same age. Diego and Remy are at their peak and Icardi has that nice gap. It's important if you don't want to all players to decline at once.

I'd be happy with Benteke as well. Mourinho likes the strong guys and he may look for replacement for Drogba. Benteke is excellent in the air and is very strong, also more accomplished technically and in a hold-up play than Lukaku. I like him and it looks that he's back.

Either of Icardi/Dybala/Benteke would do.

Benteke yes, but I wouldnt take Icardi/Dibala. Cuadrado was absolute star in serie a and he relies on trickery and speed, like Dybala and Icardi to some extent.

Wow you're really obsessed with that Messi guy arent you? ;)

I think there's no way we'll sign Koke, Gundogan and Bale/Reus/Messi (lol). Tbh i cant believe we'll sign a Koke and a Bale, it will be just one. I'll be happy with just Koke/Pogba, and i think it will be enough to take us to the next level.

A midfield of : Matic-Cesc-Pogba/Koke-Willian-Hazard is suberb imo. Although i understand why some want an RW like Bale instead of Willian, i think having Willian has certain advantages (which i wrote about many times so i'll move on).

* Dont think we should replace a loyal and a fantastic striker like Remy.

* Gundogan will not come here to the bench and we wont try it, thats criminal luxury. If the summer will happen as you're suggesting, we'll have Willian and Cuadrado on the bench. But if you already dream big i guess you can dream that we'll have Gundogan on the bench.

* Fabinho instead of Ivanovic is nice but Mou would never try it.

Wow you're really obsessed with that Messi guy arent you? ;)

I think there's no way we'll sign Koke, Gundogan and Bale/Reus/Messi (lol). Tbh i cant believe we'll sign a Koke and a Bale, it will be just one. I'll be happy with just Koke/Pogba, and i think it will be enough to take us to the next level.

A midfield of : Matic-Cesc-Pogba/Koke-Willian-Hazard is suberb imo. Although i understand why some want an RW like Bale instead of Willian, i think having Willian has certain advantages (which i wrote about many times so i'll move on).

* Dont think we should replace a loyal and a fantastic striker like Remy.

* Gundogan will not come here to the bench and we wont try it, thats criminal luxury. If the summer will happen as you're suggesting, we'll have Willian and Cuadrado on the bench. But if you already dream big i guess you can dream that we'll have Gundogan on the bench.

* Fabinho instead of Ivanovic is nice but Mou would never try it.

Hi friend!

I live in Spain and only ceases to believe that signing Messi is impossible if I saw the journalist from Catalonia saying that "it is impossible that Messi go to Chelsea. " Journalists of Catalonia are almost as a partner of Barcelona and they dare not categorically rule out the possibility that Messi can come with us. Believe me, in Spain many people believe that this signing is possible.

OK. Maybe Gundogan is a luxury, but I think we need to have this type of player. Even if we signed Koke I am sure that Ruben Loftus-Cheek and Willian can occupy the place of Gundogan.

And about the money I think there is an Important thing. Thanks to the agreement with Yokohama and agreement for television rights, now we are in a privileged position economically, perhaps better than ever ....

And also I emphasize one thing: sign players like Bale and Messi is not a normal signing, It is a huge investment ...

Regards.