LDN Blue

Something I borrowed of ESPN. List your;

Moment of 2011

Man of 2011

Villain of 2011

Hope for 2012.

I'll start;

Moment of 2011 - David Luiz scoring 'that' volley v. United

A great way to introduce himself. This was after his brilliant debut performance v. Fulham. He could've been sent off in the return game, but that volley was truly exceptional.

Man of 2011 - Frank Lampard

The man himself would admit his poor form first. He has done well this season under scrutiny. At the beginning everyone thought both Chelsea & England career were done. But he's holding his patience and trying as hard he can to put in good performances. These are not unnoticed either because Capello's been selecting him.

Villain of 2011 - Fernando Torres

No comment :lol:

Hope for 2012 - Loan move for Josh McEachran

His potential is undoubted. He's perhaps the hottest prospect coming out of Chelsea & England. Even future stars like Albrighton say he's better than Wilshere and could go even higher. Not getting much game time at Chelsea, let's hope this will change come 2012.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moment of 2011- Lampard's penalty vs city

The emotions that went through the stadium was something special. (plus I wanted to say Luiz's volley but you said it first! :P )

Man of 2011- Danial Sturridge

He has been one of the best strikers in the PL this calender year and without a doubt our best striker.

Villain of 2011-Fernando Torres

Can't think of any one else.

Hope for 2012- Mata

I think a lot of Chelsea fans hang their hope on Juan to help the team achieve its goals in 2012.

Moment of 2011

Same as RZA, Luiz's goal against Utd because I was there! I was in the MHL (right in front of him) when he scored that beauty and it was the best moment of my life :D

Man of 2011

Sturridge. He's had a phenomenal year.

Villain of 2011

Torres. Not really a "villain" but rather the biggest disappointment.

Hope for 2012

A good summer where AVB brings in 5-6 of his own players and we see the likes of Kalouda, Drogba, Mikel, Bosingwa, Ferreira leave and basically begin a new "era" of players at this club

Moment of 2011

Has to be the 2-1 against United, with David Luiz scoring that volley and Lampard scoring the penalty.

Man of 2011

John Terry. After all he's been through it hasn't affected his performance at all.

Villain of 2011

Fernando Torres

Hope for 2012.

More progress, AVB to put his stamp on things, for Essien to return better than ever and no more long term injuries to our top players.

Moment of 2011

David Luiz's goal againt United. It was a turning point in our season which we ended 2nd.

Man of 2011

Daniel Sturridge.

Villain of 2011

Fernando Torres

Hope for 2012.

Good work in transfer market and the continuation of our transition. Go as far as possible in CL and finish top4. Keep Andre and let him build his team. Send Josh on loan.

Moment of 2011

Torres scoring his first goal for us against West Ham and the stadium absolutely erupting. Kalou's winner against Spurs also worthy of a mention.

Man of 2011

Mr Daniel Sturridge has improved incredibly this year. At the start of 2011 he was a substitute and reserve player and now he is probably the best striker at the club.

Villain of 2011

Anelkalouda :Goober:

Torres. I mean he's just shit isn't he?

Hope for 2012.

Realistically I would love us to win the FA Cup

Moment of 2011

I'll go with Luiz's goal against United as well.

Man of 2011

It'd be Sturridge if we were talking about this season only, but since it's continuation from last season, my pick is Ramires. After so much criticism at the start of last season, he showed great improvement and became our best midfielder (or the only good one) in the latter of that season. He's been pretty solid so far this season as well.

Villain of 2011

Torres.

Hope for 2011

Torres out. He has to go if we are to start a healthy cycle. His high wages and all that make him a huge burden, and I'd much rather see Lukaku on the bench than him. Hopefully, one of those wealthy, fast-growing teams like PSG, Anzhi or Malaga will get him so we'll have enough money to get one or two good players.

Moment of 2011

I'll be honest. The signing of Torres. I stayed up to 1am to see what was happening then woke up at 4am because I was so excited.

Man of 2011

Ramires.

Villain of 2011

Fernando Torres.

Hope for 2012.

Good business in the transfer market, FA Cup and top 3 finish.

Moment of 2011

Parting ways with Ancelotti.

Man of 2011

Has to be Danny Sturridge. Not only for his contribution this season but being better than all our striker combined at Bolton.

Villain of 2011

Malouda/Bosingwa. Both hit new lows I didn't expect them to.

Hope for 2012.

Developing a world-class midfield.

Moment of 2011

David Luiz volley, that goal changed everything in the game, we had no hope, United were flying we were sinking. And it made David Luiz look like he could be one of our greatest signings.

Man of 2011

Sturridge, never ever thought he wound be this good, that loan was probably one of the best things this club has done, I thought we would of sold him to Sunderland or something a few years later, but he's arguably been our best player this season.

Villain of 2011

Fernando Torres, not only did we spend an embaraasing sum, he ruined everything. We whee getting back on form also till we bought him, and then we went through a bad patch again. Sometimes I wonder if we could of been a lot better without him, because I think we would of got a much better striker, Aguero for example.

Hope for 2012

Get rid of deadwood, and we buy a winger, world class midfielder a playmaker, abs a central defender and right wing back. And also McEachran goes on a good loan and plays really really well.

Moment of 2011

David Luiz v. the Manchester Clubs, although closley followed by Ramires´ goal vs. City and Lamps´ pen against City.

Man of 2011

Sturridge

Villain of 2011

Anelkalouda

Hope for 2012.

Torres finding some form, CL spot and more positives like the development of Romeu

Moment of 2011

David Luiz goal against Man Unt for 1-1

Man of 2011

Dan Sturridge.Amazing performances with Bolton and this season with us.He is very good player for his age.He need to work hard for some things but for his age he is really good.He will help us very much in the future if he keeps growing like that.We must thank to AVB for that he give Sturridge chance to show what he can and he won his place in the first 11 this season.

Villain of 2011

Torres.Much money for nothing.I think that liverpool said to him to play bad for us,on purpose.I think this is the baddest transfer in the world.He didn't prove his money for now.Hope he will.

Hope for 2012.

I hope for that to win CL.It is strange to say it in this situation in the club,but with good transfers in the next month and if AVB clear the mistakes which he and his team made for now,we can win CL.Hope this become true and to win against Barca in the final.

Moment of 2011

David Luiz scoring against United

Man of 2011

Daniel Sturridge. We're lucky to have him, our season could have been even worse.

Villain of 2011

Torres, no doubt.

Hope for 2012

Hopefully 2012 is a more successful year for the club and hopefully Torres finally starts to perform. If there is no sign of improvement, then I hope he leaves in the summer.