The Official Transfer Wishlist

Quentin53

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was brilliant tonight. Could be a potential bargain at £12m.

Yes, I've just watched the replay of the Marseilles-Inter match and he was a stand-out player in a dour encounter. I was surprised by his defensive qualities, they far exceed any right-back in the EPL I can care to think of.

We need a winger, how about Ryo Miyaichi of Bolton? Seemed amazing tonight.

don't think he was amazing IMO.... he lost out to ivanovic or cahill pretty much every single time he ran down that side. one or two good moments but seems like a headless chicken! but he's got good pace and I haven't seen him play regularly enough to form a decisive opinion

Sell off dead wood players

-Kalou

-Malouda

-Ferreira

-Benayoun

-Bosingwa

- maybe even perhaps Mikel (been sloppy, careless, doesn't seem to care anymore), Essien (great person and player but not the same anymore, injury p rone and age factor will soon be a problem) and Torres (Chelsea doesn't need extra pressure from the press for Torres' underperformance, if he doesn't get things going before season ends then I don't see a way back for him) to free up much needed funds and reduce wage bill

Sign a attacking midfielder, solid centre midfielder, a striker, winger and a SB. (could also be youngsters, but those are the positions we need to re-vamp)

I'd hate to see Drogba and Lampard leave us, rather see them retire as Chelsea players, as Chelsea legends

^ kalou and malouda are experienced players and don't mind being cover, same with mikel who has been battling a groin problem for the last 2 months.. we should keep them if we are gonna get younger. should always have cover for young starters in the form of experienced, club established players, in my opinion.

back on topic though I want davide santon sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo badly. great talent and can play both sides of the defense, gives it all and has a lot of upside.

also christian eriksen, he would be perfect or our midfield

and a natural right winger in lucas moura but that might be totally impossible to attain

in that case i would be happy with hulk (if possible) or more realistically someone like valbuena, or we could move ramires to RW (or RAM in a 4-2-3-1) and pick up someone for right midfield instead

also i think that bryan ruiz from fulham deserves a look. he's out of twente's system which is very good, natural right winger i believe, and 25 years old.

Out

Mikel

Drogba

Malouda

Kalou

Bosingwa

In

Tiote (best defensive midfielder in the premier league in my honest opinion and will only be cheap the greedy Mike Ashley will listen to any offers we must get him)

Eriksen (or another creative player in midfield, one not too expensive, i heard Eriksen is going for round 20 million so not too bad)

right wing back (really don't know who)

winger (once again i don't know who can't really think of any, but i would like a good winger, like United have Antonio Valencia, Nani, Young and other options, i would like a proper winger because we don't have one)

And i think that's all we need, hopefully this gets done in the summer. And about a striker, well if Torres doesn't play well with a good team, then play Sturridge as our striker, he deserves it.

He is another Bosingwa IMO. Probably better than Bosingwa going forward but defensively, he's a shamle, just like Bosingwa...

I think that he could get better at that. He is 24, at that young age he has shown himself able to score and even cross.