termninja

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Note from AVB:

VALENCIA - (5/12/2011) - VILLAS-BOAS

YOU CAN HELP MAKE THIS A MEMORABLE NIGHT FOR US ALL

Tonight, I want to give a short and clear message to our fans ahead of this vital match because your support in this game will be extremely important to the team.

We need you to lift the atmosphere inside Stamford Bridge, we need you to support the team throughout the 90 minutes and to make it as difficult as possible for the opposition.

Together, unite so that we can transform this night into another memorable European one for Chelsea. This is the first of two very important and challenging home games in a week. With the right result against Valencia tonight we will not only progress to the knockout stage of the Champions League, but we will also create the right mentality among the squad to take on Manchester City in the Premier League next Monday.

On Saturday, we responded to the disappointment of going out of the Carling Cup with our second consecutive 3-0 league win. Newcastle had not previously been beaten at their stadium this season. We not only ended that run, we created a number of chances throughout the 90 minutes with our attacking movement and vision. Now it is our intention to push for more. However, first, we have to switch our concentration to the Champions League and Valencia.

At the Mestalla, we played well for large spells and felt extremely unlucky not to take all three points after conceding a late penalty. We know that this will be another tough encounter in which we must remain fully focused until the final whistle is blown.

Support us, back us with your chants, encourage us and believe! We, you, the players and the football club deserve it.

Drogba started in the past three games and scored two goals.

Haha yes he scored two goals but his play was bad and torres scored goals too you know..

Dont get me wrong i love drogba and always have but hes has been playing poorer than in recent season

but i just assume it is easier to play with drogba in a team that lacks creativity than with torres!

Haha yes he scored two goals but his play was bad and torres scored goals too you know..

Dont get me wrong i love drogba and always have but hes has been playing poorer than in recent season

but i just assume it is easier to play with drogba in a team that lacks creativity than with torres!

AND as long as we win i dont care who plays!

His play was bad? Seriously? He wasn't great but to say he was bad is harsh. His overall performances are better than Torres', that's for sure. The fact that he isn't as good as he was before doesn't matter. Torres scored goals but then went on a dry spell, that's why Drogs got a chance and he took it.