Chelsea 3-0 Valencia

termninja

We should only concentrate on winning this game by atleast 2 goals. Trying to end this game with a 0:0-result should not be even considered.

I highly doubt it will be a goalless draw ... either of the teams will score. We have to draw first blood and score again because in the recent past it has been proven that a 1-0 scoreline isn't good enough to seal things for us.

The key is to try and get goals in the first half and even more important is not to concede before we have a 2+ goal lead. If Valencia score the first goal its game over ...

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd keep the same team that started against the barcodes just to keep the momentum going. Maybe substitute Torres for someone later on *if* we are in a comfortable position, but I bet you the total forum donations raised so far that won't be the case. Squeaky bum time indeed.

Oh and if AVB plans on bringing on Kalou late in the game, can he make sure he's handcuffed behind his back or something. I don't care if it stops him from doing that face cleaning celebration of his after scoring.

And the game against Newcastle gives you no hope? I know you're just being your-overcautious-bordering-on-pessimistic-self but c'mon mate! How can going out of Champs league be good for us in any way, especially if you think will lead to AVB's sacking? And if you think the latter is a *bad* thing then you're just contradicting yourself.

So c'mon, be bothered, and FFS KTBFFH.

We beat Newcastle yes, but there's still some work to do, lets not get over confident, i still think we have issues defending. Going out the Champions League will benefit us, gives us more resting time and less pressure on our squad, we must focus on the league this year, winning the Champions League with our squad?, sorry it's not possible. And i also think we will get some good fucking team what will kick our arse, because we can only come 2nd now, i don't want to see a huge thumping off Real Madrid or Barcelona. But the main reason i think we could do with it, however i'm being unrealistic, because AVB will definitely get sacked if we don't qualify for next round. I want to see a few games from Chelsea first before i get confident, starting after the man city game. As for now there's still work to do, we got through one challenge, that was against Newcastle, we now have to beat Valencia, and try and survive against CIty.

We beat Newcastle yes, but there's still some work to do, lets not get over confident, i still think we have issues defending. Going out the Champions League will benefit us, gives us more resting time and less pressure on our squad, .

It seems you dont kno shit about europa league.it is more demanding than CL.

thursdday matches.. away trips to antartica :P..

PL matches on sunday.with added pressure as others have played on saturday. if the other big guns have won,we have to keep up with them..

We ll be fucked up...

It seems you dont kno shit about europa league.it is more demanding than CL.

thursdday matches.. away trips to antartica :P..

PL matches on sunday.with added pressure as others have played on saturday. if the other big guns have won,we have to keep up with them..

We ll be fucked up...

*facepalm*, totally forgot about that... jesus christ, i've been talking about us having a chance at europa league too, i'm such a fool. Infact your right Europa league is more stressfull, with the days you play, pressure will be less though.

Really? I am pretty sure he was subbed for not playing well. Meireles played even less then Lampard against Newcastle and missed the Liverpool game.

Yes i think he will play because this is the most important match of the season so far and we need all the Experienced players on the pitch tommorow!

I feel confident about this one.

Now I've said that we're destined for the Europa League :D

We like doing things the hard way. Time to stand up and be counted, get behind your team for fucking once and support the side no matter the outcome. COME ON YOU BLUES! <3