Chelsea 3-0 Valencia

termninja

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So excited. I have snacks and drinks ready and this game will be televised in Finland so no need for streams tonight! :woo:

Haha me too it is beeing televised on Swiss tv too and i got this new Teleclub shit so i can watch nearly all EPL matches!

If you guys need a stream the swiss tv channel can be watched online and has good quality!

So excited. I have snacks and drinks ready and this game will be televised in Finland so no need for streams tonight! :woo:

I just realized it will be televized in Estonia as well YEEEEEEEEEEEHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA :D

Wont be confident till we're least 3-0 up..1-0 going into added time may have to watch that through fingers...nervery night but chance to show what we can do!!

Weird to think Arsenal are the only team defo in the Champs League at this stage...but hey sod what they do what happens tonight what matters

I dunno who I would rather see Drogba or Torres. I mean, Drogba has scored in his last few games but its no use putting Torres on in the 75th min because he needs time to get into the game. I'd say start with Torres and if hes shite then at least we have Didier on the bench....

I dunno who I would rather see Drogba or Torres. I mean, Drogba has scored in his last few games but its no use putting Torres on in the 75th min because he needs time to get into the game. I'd say start with Torres and if hes shite then at least we have Didier on the bench....

I'm not sure we can afford to take a chance in this one, a mistake will be deadly. You can be sure that if we did not score, they will.

I say we go with what has been working for us lately.

i cant wait for this match, dont care about a score.. i just want CHELSEA to win this match no matter wat.. bikos this is a very important match !!!

forward i need stu-torres-mata

but i thinks drogba will start first

In sweden where i live all premier league and Champions league games are Televised

Same here in Finland too but my family doesn't have any pay television channels which show football, so I can't watch them. :(

Drogba should be starting after scoring Saturday. Got to do everything we can to play one of them into a bit of form and dropping them the game after a goal isn't going to help. The same situation applies for Romeu.

2-0 blues. KTBFFH.

I hope AVB was smart enough to tell the players never to go for the penatly. I don't care if Drogba/Mata/Sturridge is going to be punched/manhandled/kicked inside the area, they better pull off a pass of at least an attempt on target before going down.

The regulations have been clarified regarding how qualification from Group E will be settled tonight should three teams in the group finish on the same points.

If Genk win their home match against Bayer Leverkusen then a 0-0 draw in the match at Stamford Bridge would send Valencia rather than Chelsea into the knockout stage.

This is because Bayer Leverkusen, Chelsea and Valencia would all have nine points and in a comparison of all the results between the three teams (without the games against Genk included), Bayer Leverkusen would have more points and Valencia would have scored more goals than Chelsea.

If Genk fail to beat Bayer Leverkusen then a 0-0 draw remains sufficient for Chelsea to progress.

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2539345,00.html

I hope AVB was smart enough to tell the players never to go for the penatly. I don't care if Drogba/Mata/Sturridge is going to be punched/manhandled/kicked inside the area, they better pull off a pass of at least an attempt on target before going down.

I hope he told someone other than Luiz to take the penalties if we do get one. :Goober: