Chelsea 3-0 Wolves

BlueLion.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its like our midfield has a breath of freash air... maybe its really time to call an End to Lamps reign and give an parttime role to him.

Our midfielders look like they've got a fresh breath of air, they move more freely and don't concentrate that much on the main man Super Frank.

Our wide positions are set into action much more but I think its maybe too harsh to say its only because Lamps was left out. Wolves has a bad Time too,dont let forget this fact.

nontheless feels good to be back, like Eminem would say

Well tbh, our midfield seems to lack a bit of shape without him but yes, RESTING him is good idea...Playing continuous games (and the whole 90 mins) is not the best thing for his fitness

ask your guide dog then for a commentary

No, that's not the problem. If I was blind, I couldn't have seen you trying to be funny and wetting your pants just because Chelsea are leading 3-0 one of the worst teams in the league.