Chelsea 3-0 Wolves

BlueLion.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys sorry seriously it wasnt drogs best time and a wastefull freekick but he was a threat throughout and a pain in the ass and what he has done was very solid, especially the last action whe he fooled the defender before laying off to ash who assists matas goal... so please come down to the earth...

I have to admit that Lamps takeing off may have had a greater effect then I thought and now our midfielders have morre place to run and spread the play and dont concentrate on Lamps... maybe... well done Ramy but finally hes back running and doesn't look lackluster like in the last two games... well done romeu and Mereiles... solid performance... maybe its only because of its fuck'n wolves but what soever feels good...

This is turning into an orgasmically-good day.

I've finished my history essay (15000 words on heresies in Souther France in the eleventh century, suck my balls!!), we're winning for a change, playing sexy football, and I'm out with the family tonight. Fucking banging.

The team looks a lot more fluid without Mikel and Lamps. I honestly think Sturridge is probably one of the best pure finishers in the league, he always scores those type of goals. He gets ahead of his marker and he scores, his record for Chelsea is as good as Hernandez as a per game ratio. Mata is just class he will probably top the assist ranking when the season ends.

One of the stupidiest thing I've read here, so we cant discuss the manager's decisions because he knows better.

You should really learn to read, this is my opinion. I don't know how the players are performing in training and that's why I can't judge his decision.