Lazar Markovic

termninja

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are not getting a single penny from this sell. Basically we don't really own him as 3rd party is illegal in England, we can sort of buy 50% of his share for 7m as a special clause when he signed with Benfica.

What does it matter if we own shares or can buy them or what not, Jose doesn't think we need him and after him signing players like Matic, Willian, Schurrle, Salah, Fabregas and Costa I trust him judgement. Let him to go Liverpool, hes a young guy still, there will be an adaption period, I mean who even says he would start for Liverpool?

What does it matter if we own shares or can buy them or what not, Jose doesn't think we need him and after him signing players like Matic, Willian, Schurrle, Salah, Fabregas and Costa I trust him judgement. Let him to go Liverpool, hes a young guy still, there will be an adaption period, I mean who even says he would start for Liverpool?

It matters because if he get 12m from Liverpool and he flops, we can rub it into their faces forever! :halo:

lol fuck u. livrpol are scum m8 they dont deserv ne more plyers lol

It matters because if he get 12m from Liverpool and he flops, we can rub it into their faces forever! :halo:

or we can just keep beating them everytime we play them anyway?

Anyway I'm genuinely surprised they are replacing Suarez with a whole cluster of players, in recent years that hasn't always worked, Arsenal never replaced RVP with a player of his quality, they bought several good but not great players like Podolski, Giroud etc. Spurs never replaced Bale with a player of his quality either, sure it helps to have a squad but they are getting rid of Suarez and signing good players to build up their squad, without actually signing a direct replacement. I mean if we sold Hazard, would yous be happy if we went and bought players like Lambert, Lallana, Emre Can or prefer it we signed someone like Sanchez or James Rodriguez?

Yes, but what do we respond when they bring Torres us? :cry:

Anyway I'm genuinely surprised they are replacing Suarez with a whole cluster of players, in recent years that hasn't always worked,

It's called Spurs syndrome.

Or sometime selling your best player doesn't mean the end of the road as Atletico shown with Falcao. As long as you have a clear plan for the club's future, which I am sure Rodgers has. Suarez was out for a few games early last seasons and they still won impressively, yes he helped them immensely but doesn't mean they will struggle to finish in top 4 now without him.

If they bought in Remy for example he might not get 30 goals per season like Suarez but he will get at least 10-15 and that along with others contributing will be enough. Also one of their signing is bound to impress, just because they got a Chadli doesn't mean they haven't signed a Eriksen among them.

Anyway I'm genuinely surprised they are replacing Suarez with a whole cluster of players, in recent years that hasn't always worked

If you can't end the night with a 10, you can still conquer five 2's and call it even.

As long as your buddies don't see you.

Anyway I'm genuinely surprised they are replacing Suarez with a whole cluster of players, in recent years that hasn't always worked, Arsenal never replaced RVP with a player of his quality, they bought several good but not great players like Podolski, Giroud etc. Spurs never replaced Bale with a player of his quality either, sure it helps to have a squad but they are getting rid of Suarez and signing good players to build up their squad, without actually signing a direct replacement. I mean if we sold Hazard, would yous be happy if we went and bought players like Lambert, Lallana, Emre Can or prefer it we signed someone like Sanchez or James Rodriguez?

Have you considered Sanchez and James don't want to go to Liverpool. I am sure they would like Sanchez in the Suarez transfer, but if the player doesn't want to join they can do nothing about it.

Liverpool cannot compete for elite talents that are wanted by Europe biggest clubs.

Or sometime selling your best player doesn't mean the end of the road as Atletico shown with Falcao. As long as you have a clear plan for the club's future, which I am sure Rodgers has. Suarez was out for a few games early last seasons and they still won impressively, yes he helped them immensely but doesn't mean they will struggle to finish in top 4 now without him.

If they bought in Remy for example he might not get 30 goals per season like Suarez but he will get at least 10-15 and that along with others contributing will be enough. Also one of their signing is bound to impress, just because they got a Chadli doesn't mean they haven't signed a Eriksen among them.

Not sure about comparing Suarez/Liverpool with Falcao/Atletico.

Athletico Madrid are blessed with being able to get effective strikers, Falcao was well known to the world and he replaced their previous star Aguero. It was a big name, match winner for another big name, match winner. Liverpool aren't doing that, they are doing a Tottenham and filling their team with players who are good squad/team players but there's no outstanding talent that's going to take the game by its throat.

Yes they did well without Suarez in the beginning but from then on it was Suarez who won them most their games that brought them inches to the title.

Though I see why Liverpool can't replace him, if indeed they're trying. Right now Liverpool isn't as lucrative as other clubs, they've got European Football but most will look at Suarez as the main reason for that. So the departure of Suarez sends a signal that they're not in a strong enough position to guarantee the same season.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You