Robert Lewandowski

NiclasCFC

Transfer News: Jurgen Klopp says no Bayern Munich offer for Robert Lewandowski

"As things stand, there is no official offer from Bayern Munich," the Dortmund coach told Bild.

"I expect Robert to be playing for us next season. We are going to ensure a line is drawn under the speculation in the coming days."

"We will see what happens. Anything is possible, but I can work with every scenario," he added.

"The only strange thing is that everybody is acting as if the issue has already been resolved.

"Jupp Heynckes says this, his agent says that - and we don't even have an offer for him. What's all that about?

"The way things are going is not very pretty."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11890/8739488/Transfer-News-Jurgen-Klopp-says-no-Bayern-Munich-offer-for-Robert-Lewandowski

If this is true, with Jose coming back in the next few days, we should considering make a bid for him. Seems suddenly, there is still a little bit of chance to sign him.

You said it like you are 100% certain. Think really, he has scored around 35 goals this season and you don't think they will have trouble replacing him. whatever.gif Logic please

They could sign someone like Dzeko and he'd score a similar number of goals in that team. I'm not trying to say he's not a top player, I just think he looks a better player then he actually is because of the team he's playing in.

:wank2:

They could sign someone like Dzeko and he'd score a similar number of goals in that team. I'm not trying to say he's not a top player, I just think he looks a better player then he actually is because of the team he's playing in.

Fair enough but whether they will give him the wages he is after is another thing which may be difficult for them bringing in a high caliber striker so that will eb the difficult thing.Maybe Jackson Martinez is a good bet for them.

Tbf Dzeko is a really good player

I've lost a lot of respect for Gotze. I don't understand Lewandowski and think he is a fool. Above all though, I've grown to almost despise Bayern. Scum.

Because of the way Bayern behaves in the transfer market, Bundesliga TV revenue will never reach to 5 billion like PL. Typical Germans, they are so focused on crushing the weaker ones they don't see the bigger picture.

Someone emailed in saying they hope Jose brings in Lewandowski, that's all.

He's going to Bayern, lets move on.

“There is no official offer from Bayern for Robert, which leads me to believe he will play with us next season,” is he really?

His agent said the opposite.

To be fair, his agent quoted interview published on 27th May. Klopp quoted interview on 28th May.

It seems some journo want to clarified Lewandowski's agent words to Klopp, and that Klopp interview article was the result.

And where ? Bayern? We all know that already...

For Chelsea? So according to you, we would sign cavani the 16th of july and lewandoski this summer too.

Dafuq :clown:

tumblr_ma81ml1Enq1qcg1glo1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_mjej3tGfFP1qz4rgp.gif

Its either CAVANI OR LEWONDWASKI i thnk

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You