Amazing idea..... Look inside this thread !

I think we should start our very own Talkchelsea Blog TV. After some Chelsea games we all get on Blog Tv and discuss the game in depth, 1 person can host it via a web cam he/she can express his/her opinions while reading what the audience think. He/she can answer the questions posed to him/her by the audience. We can have live Debates before and after the game between 2 people. I think it would be fantastic and we would get huge amounts of interested people. You don't have to have a web cam to engage in the live debate you can just have a mic but one person has to have a web cam. The rest are just the audience with a messaging service available to them so they can ask questions on certain tactics players or whatever. This would be fantastic, i think Jimmy would be the perfect person as the forum owner to host the live shows. We can just have it for 30 mins after games.

http://www.blogtv.com/

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic