KRC Genk 1-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

Pato?! He plays like 12 games per season..

ye good point xD but hes only 21 and hes a experienced player .

Although the main thing im trying to say is that torres is shit and we gave him to much chances.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Sturridge, Mata and Lampard playing from the start, we would've won.

Another thing, i'll be very disappointed if we don't step up our efforts to sign De Bruyne. He could be brilliant. Very intelligent player.

Put him on that bus.

well that was piss poor think its time to worry a little when we cant beat Genk to me it looked like they wasnt botherd at all tonight, as always ill keep the faith in this system we are doing but its needs to start working fast next to games are going to be very very hard in the group

"Genk got beaten 5-0 a fortnight ago by a team that lost to a team 5-3 that were thrashed by a team 8-2 that got mauled at home 6-1. Gotta love football." This is crazy.

Think I'm going to take my boots down to the Bridge and see if I can get a start. Could well put on a better performance than what we've seen recently.

So disappointed. I wonder what AVB's reaction will be, but this was our in my opinion our poorest match. There wasnt any passion to create, we were so slow and our defense was such a tragic line. If it wasnt Cech on the goal we could have lost. This time last season we into 'that crisis'. I just hope that we will get out of this situation.

Or.... another option could be.... pair Torres with Pato, and tell Anelka to fuck off out of our club!

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU PROTECTING TORRES????

Are you a torres fan or chelsea fan. why are you saying that anelka should fuck off and torres should they both played shit.

Torres is shit accept it mate we need a new winger to put Sturridge as a striker

Malouda and Torres will NEVER play good together! Just give up AVB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And why did bosingwa play again! I'm angry with that guy, (with everyone but especially him) I dont want to see him playing for my Chelsea!!!!!!!!!! Ok its not THAT bad! We didnt lose. And it was away and everything. That De Bruyne is quite good you know! I'd really like it if he joined Chelsea this January!! I felt sorry for David Luiz when he missed the penalty. Wish he scored it, could've won! Funny celebration for Ramires's goal though, made me laugh! <3 :D

No luck and a quite frighteningly open defense, had luck been on our side for the past few games this nightmare period could have been statistically 'obscured' in some aspects. Nevertheless we need some solidity, despite the pen miss, the bar, and the luck against us (bouncing off two players away from goal) we need to address our precarious susceptibility to literally any type of attack! Even against Arsenal, they created so many chances even beyond the sloppy 5 we conceded.

We are dying for some sort of flare at the moment , without Sturridge and Mata the only player I could credit in a attacking sense has been Anelka!!... Anelka! Torres just seems unconfident, don't know what it is - theirs so many occasions where he's been on the charge and I've thought shoot, even from the difficult angles like his goal against Sunderland, but he looks for the pass or takes too long to make a decision. He's just been too inconsitent and turns off in games.In a nutshell we're missing the confidence and positive energy of a player like Aguero, I really wish we got him - and I agree with Blauw, hopefully Pato can overcome his injury problems because he IMO can make an impact of similar levels. Very similar players and equally positive on the ball. But as a team we all need to sharpen up.

We had enough chances to win the game easily - enough said.

* Cue the avalanche of negative posts!

I'm off before I will get really depressed reading what's just about to get posted.

Haha very good idea.

--

Anyway, Torres wasn't so bad. People are quite melodramatic. Decent game, Genk didn't roll over unlike at SB.

Cech kept us in it as usual. Sturridge was effective when he came on & Genk deserved it. Time to move on..

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU PROTECTING TORRES????

Are you a torres fan or chelsea fan. why are you saying that anelka should fuck off and torres should they both played shit.

Torres is shit accept it mate we need a new winger to put Sturridge as a striker

thank god we didnt offload drogba after his first season

Cech - 6 - had relatively little to do; a couple of decent one-on-ones but helpless with the goal, largely due to Cole being in his line of vision.

Bosingwa - 3 - I'd love to play against him as a winger, because he can't defend for the love of God. Woeful performance, equally underwhelming going forward too.

Ivanovic - 5 - from the rock solid defender that held us together last season to an out-and-out liability. His ability to read situations really has diminished recently.

Luiz - 6 - penalty miss aside, Luiz was solid and put in a decent shift. Probably our most consistent attacking force, he defended well and though too casual with the penalty, I admire his courage to take the kick.

Cole - 7 - one of the few bright sparks. Though we are defensively shambolic, the one player who has retained his qualities defensively and offensively is Cole. Tonight was his best showing so far this season.

Romeu - 7 - another composed performance from this young man. His disciplined play is remarkable for such a young player, but he has excellent confidence and helped spread the play well.

Ramires - 7 - we lost all rigidity after he went off. His lung-bursting performance was capped with a brilliantly-taken goal. Such a wonderful talent.

Meireles - 5 - I'm a big fan of Meireles but he was off-key today. His passes were often stray, but he was so unlucky to first hit the bar then see his header saved. Silly yellow card may come back to haunt him.

Anelka - 3 - utterly useless.

Malouda - 5 - he did more than the other two 'attackers' and made a couple of decent forays forward. His crossing was the most accurate and effective from our wide players.

Torres - 3 - did he touch the ball? Did he do anything of note? The man has an assist to his name which will no doubt be sufficient enough to paper over what was an abysmally-poor performance. We were effectively playing with ten men for most of the game; he showed little desire to make the runs he usually does, and his decision-making was poor.

Sub: Lampard - 6 - you get the same old play from Lampard. More drive was added when he came on; should have scored though, woeful miss.

Sub: Sturridge - 6 - very lively, did more in 20 minutes than Torres has done in the last 180.

Sub: Mata - 5 - quiet, but you might expect that with such a late introduction. Should have started tonight.

Villas-Boas under-estimated this side with his team selection, but the players are to blame. Complacency has made this group so much more harder now. This Champions League group would be done and dusted but for two penalties. Not a happy bunny, going to go and rape some fuckers on Call of Duty to calm myself down. Match report to come tomorrow when I'm feeling a bit more diplomatic with my language.