QPR 1-0 Chelsea

BlueLion.

QPR might be a much tougher adversary than people might think, especially if it's away from home! They've built up a really promising side, with Joey Barton, and former blue, SWP, so they're not missing out on a good bit of pace!

And the last time we played them was at the Bridge in the FA Cup, where we scraped a 1-0 win, and Pizarro scored our goal!

And think that ended up going down as an own goal lol...even 0-0 can be intresting crowd wise but jesus christ that game just seemed to drag on and on and on and on

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QPR might be a much tougher adversary than people might think, especially if it's away from home! They've built up a really promising side, with Joey Barton, and former blue, SWP, so they're not missing out on a good bit of pace!

And the last time we played them was at the Bridge in the FA Cup, where we scraped a 1-0 win, and Pizarro scored our goal!

Actually we last played them in 2009... and the game you refer to, it was a Lee Camp own-goal, just saying :D

Possible starting

QPR: Kenny, Hall, Ferdinand, Young, Traore, Wright-Phillips, Derry, Barton, Taarabt, Faurlin, Helguson.

Chelsea: Cech, Bosingwa, Terry, Ivanovic, Cole, Meireles, Mikel, Lampard, Mata, Drogba, Sturridge.

You're opinion ?

I think we should play with this formation

I expect,

--------------Cech-----------------

-Bosingwa-Ivanovic-Terry-Cole-

--------------Mikel----------------

------Meireles-Lampard---------

-Sturridge-Drogba-Mata--------

And yeah, Josh will be on the bench. I'm pretty sure AVB will let him play if we lead at least 2 goals by 60th minute.

Key Facts:

1. Chelsea have only managed to win once in their last ten league games at Loftus Road.

2. Rangers are yet to win at Loftus Road in eight attempts.

3. Chelsea custodian Petr Cech has only kept one clean sheet in last 12 games for the Blues, the one coming on the opening day against Stoke City.

4. Chelsea have never gone down against newly promoted sides in the Premier League in their last 63 encounters, since April 2001.

5. The Blues have won all their matches when they managed to take a lead.

6. Solomon Kalou’s next appearance from the bench would be his 100th, maximum for any Chelsea substitute.

Source: TheHardTackle

I hope Drogba scores the 6000th goal for Chelsea

I hope Lampard scores the 6000th goal for Chelsea.

Definitely will be a tough match

Looking at the possible teams, we should have too much attacking power for them..but you never know, if Taarabt & SWP put in a good-shift, it could easily end up as a draw.

I don't even think DD deserves to play, i'd put Anelka up front. Hopefully we can put on a really fluent performance and give the mancs something else to think about apart from each other.