Just sorry...

First I have a few apologies to make.

To Salomon Kalou who I accidentally racially offended even though I didn't know that word nigger would give my curses racial meaning. English is not my native language and all swears I know come from movies and therefore I am not a big expert in them. It is strange to me that people are called niggers so often and it that it isn't taken as racism, but it my case it was. Sorry.

2nd apology goes to everyone who was offended by my post that was not appropriate for a member of my position in our community and as someone who despises racism. Sorry.

3rd apology is to Talk Chelsea staff whom I disgraced and I hope that they forgive me. Sorry.

I was drunk and I still am. Today was a terrible day for me. My grandfather passed away and it hit me. It hit me hard. Add to that the emotions that come when Chelsea play and large amounts of alcohol and you've got one pretty pissed and angry moderator who just has to release his anger somewhere and towards someone.

Again, I am very sorry about what happened as I never intended to racially abuse Kalou even though I wanted to punch him in the face after what he did. My knowledge of English language is good and I understand that people can forget that the only place I speak English is on this forum and as I know the grammar and everything I can't know the urban meaning of some words like nigger in this case.

I hope we can put what has happened behind us and look towards a brighter future, a future without Salomon Kalou in our squad and me not labeled as a racist.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic