Juan Mata

Severinb

We might have done to them what Liverpool did to us.

At the time we didn't need Torres. There was other areas that needed concern and because of that he never fitted into our system and became a massive flop.

So far it seems like Mata at United is the same problem. He is not what they need and does not fit their system....

We might have done to them what Liverpool did to us.

At the time we didn't need Torres. There was other areas that needed concern and because of that he never fitted into our system and became a massive flop.

So far it seems like Mata at United is the same problem. He is not what they need and does not fit their system....

What system? Huehue.

I feel kinda bad for him, he really should have waited til the summer for a move to the likes of PSG or so...doubt he's any closer to Spains NT squad than he was back in december.Now he's stuck in Manchester for aleast a couple of years or so, and probably without CL football aswell.

I feel kinda bad for him, he really should have waited til the summer for a move to the likes of PSG or so...doubt he's any closer to Spains NT squad than he was back in december.Now he's stuck in Manchester for aleast a couple of years or so, and probably without CL football aswell.

Maybe it wasn't the best move for him to go to United but to those people saying he should wait so that he join PSG or whoever elsewhere, do people not get that he wants to stay in the Premier League?! :doh: Otherwise, he could gone abroad or waited for some offers from Italy, Spain etc..

He wouldn't excel at PSG and only some clubs can offer that money United paid...

We got the best deal for Mata.

Maybe it wasn't the best move for him to go to United but to those people saying he should wait so that he join PSG or whoever elsewhere, do people not get that he wants to stay in the Premier League?! :doh: Otherwise, he could gone abroad or waited for some offers from Italy, Spain etc..

Well, it might have been the case that he really wanted to stay in the PL but I don't completly buy it, I belive the move was mainly to get more minutes and book himself a ticket to Brazil this summer, and I suppose he didn't realise how bad things would turn out at Utd.

I laugh every time I read the posts at redcafe. Go click on page 1 to 5 of the Mata thread, then click on page 75. Absolutely hilarious! As much as I wish they took points off City, it's still comforting to know that those glory hunting fuckwits are going through what we had to injure once upon a time.