Juan Mata

Severinb

I dont understand how anyone can feel any kind of negativity towards Mata.

Not after what he's done for us.

Not after he's shown what type of person he is.

Not after that letter he wrote.

I am sorry I can't believe these people blowing so much smoke up his ****

Yes he helped us

What type of person?? I thought he was completely different than he has proved to be.

Suddenly it's not the Mata Show and he throws temper tantrums and moaning even when he leaves it's all "... It was so difficult for me"

Juan better people have sat on the bench for longer without behaving like that

Anyone who doesn't think that he wanted to leave are crazy, ah well you have gone to a misery filled dressing room and a sinking ship of a club.

The letter didn't change anything he chose Utd over staying and fighting. FACT!

Worse bit if we win the league he gets a medal? For what the tantrum??

Yes he helped us

What type of person?? I thought he was completely different than he has proved to be.

Suddenly it's not the Mata Show and he throws temper tantrums and moaning even when he leaves it's all "... It was so difficult for me"

Anyone who doesn't think that he wanted to leave are crazy, ah well you have gone to a misery filled dressing room and a sinking ship of a club.

Oh please shut up.

I despise people like you who think that just because a player leaves us, we have to turn on him and start hate him.

I dont give a fucking shit what your saying.

The fact that you are totally disregarding what kind of player he's been for us and that he's clearly shown he's a really good guy, ESPECIALLY in the letter he wrote when he left us, proves you're just a cunt.

Oh please shut up.

I despise people like you who think that just because a player leaves us, we have to turn on him and start hate him.

The fact that you are totally disregarding what kind of player he's been for us and that he's clearly shown he's a really good guy, ESPECIALLY in the letter he wrote when he left us, proves you're just a cunt.

anyone can write a letter ,,that proved nothing except smart PR ,,What did his latest blog say ??

Oh please shut up.

I HATE people who have to be exceptionally rude to other posters when they disagree. Telling me to shut up?? Hahaha how childish.

You clearly do care that I told the truth about your precious mata and I am not alone so many posters on here can see the truth.

Do you know him? He shown a fickle nature to jump ship to Utd, you disagree fine I really don't care.

To say such rude words as c^** when we have some younger posters on here totally unneeded pal :/

anyone can write a letter ,,that proved nothing except smart PR ,,What did his latest blog say ??

Totally agree it was a self indulgent rambling hoping everyone doesn't hate him for leaving.

Oh please shut up.

Nice, calling a girl a cunt when not deserved.

Proves what kind of person you are mate.

It is so common on here when people disagree that all they do is swear as I said with many younger posters on here it's totally unnecessary.

But they can swear at me all day if they want I will speak the truth and go against so 'popular' opinions, if I personally disagree :)

I just feel sorry for Mata, he deserves better than those manure idiots.

Does he really?

He obviously felt himself above sitting on the bench for a top club so what exactly is good enough for him then?

He either rides the bench here(and take his chances to force himself in), or starts for a lesser club. This is EXACTLY what he deserves.

Does he really?

He obviously felt himself above sitting on the bench for a top club so what exactly is good enough for him then?

He either rides the bench here(and take his chances to force himself in), or starts for a lesser club. This is EXACTLY what he deserves.

Totally agree at least some people have taken their Mata googles off and see the truth of the situation.

Oh please shut up.

A Bit harsh, but there is no need to be so nasty towards Mata..

Come on!!! What did mata have to gain from that letter. Infact if united were not so deaperate to see any player joinin them then that letter could have caused him some winning over of United fans.

Plus if that was not genuine then nothing is

Some people are really butthurt about him leaving.

Get over it.

He was a boss when he was with us. The lone bright spot in an exceptionally uncreative squad a few years back.

He Made a decision to leave, good for him. He's a big boy, he made the call, so enough of the petty character judgement, I'm pretty sure he didn't do it to spite you. Lol don't flatter yourselves.

Thought he was United's best player yesterday to be fair.

As much as I am enjoying United's demise (which is fucking hilarious) it wouldn't seem fair that a player of Mata's quality was subjected to Thursday night football in the arse end of nowhere somewhere in Latvia.

I like the guy but he chose to leave. He wasn't forced out. Time to move on.

what makes you think manu will play on thu next season?!! :Goober: mata will have more time to rest next season than when he did the whole of this season at chelsea ....

but manu can regroup next season...get a few players that compliment mata and can work on the team all week for their matches!! :D

Yes he helped us

mata is a very good player and unfortunately this is world cup year....every player wants to impress to be on their NT....

mata already has a battle at spain and he would have never won with a sub role @ chelsea.... simple as that...another player that showed the same attitude was lukaku and for the same reason.....

the letter maybe a pr stunt but there was something personal in it imo .....

havent we all enjoyed mata when chelsea was half the team that we are now....

i agree with you on all accounts...he wanted more playing time....he agreed to manu....didnt behave well to being benched.....

but his corners won us 2 gr8 european trophies and his playmaking skills gave us another FA cup ...... and when we were in the same pit as manu are now a few seasons ago (including the last one)he brought us champions league football(just ask moyes how hard gettin into top 4 is !)...

if we win PL why not give him a medal? not for the tantrums but in memory of his invaluable services in the past years!!

do you think mourinho might have come to chelsea if we didnt qualify for CL?

do you think hazard would have come to chelsea if we didnt win CL?

the list is long and his services priceless....he is the only thing AVB got right at chelsea!!

Mata was a fantastic servant to us. The team was built around him and he got us through some hard times and played with his heart.

Mourinho wanted us to be a stronger challenger so he changed our system to high pressure and quick transition. (See how liverpool demolished arsenal with this) Matas abilities didn't suit this system, we tried to see if he can adapt, but sadly no.

It was a world cup year, and mata wanted a starting position desperately. If it wasn't a world cup year, maybe mata would still be here. He was a top class good person, we couldn't be so wicked to him by telling him to wait on the bench till summer than go to manutd?? Deny his request after all he has done for us??

We can have an occasional banter to laugh at manutd (oh how I love this) but no need to disregard all he did for us. We can say he has played bad for manutd and judge him as a manutd player from now on but not attack him personally though.

So let's just be happy, that he's got what he wants which is to just play football (better than what wallace is doing at inter). He was a top lad and people that met him in london will tell you this.

Mata was a fantastic servant to us. The team was built around him and he got us through some hard times and played with his heart.

Mourinho wanted us to be a stronger challenger so he changed our system to high pressure and quick transition. (See how liverpool demolished arsenal with this) Matas abilities didn't suit this system, we tried to see if he can adapt, but sadly no.

It was a world cup year, and mata wanted a starting position desperately. If it wasn't a world cup year, maybe mata would still be here. He was a top class good person, we couldn't be so wicked to him by telling him to wait on the bench till summer than go to manutd?? Deny his request after all he has done for us??

We can have an occasional banter to laugh at manutd (oh how I love this) but no need to disregard all he did for us. We can say he has played bad for manutd and judge him as a manutd player from now on but not attack him personally though.

So let's just be happy, that he's got what he wants which is to just play football (better than what wallace is doing at inter). He was a top lad and people that met him in london will tell you this.

And our match against Liverpool proved that. Willian and Hazard were very good at breaking away from their pressing with quick one touch football and runs, or keeping the ball even against two three players.

Even if Spain doesn't play the same way, he doesn't play for them because he's not very good when tight marked by players.

Not the same philosophies but the need to be quite good when tight marked to keep the ball or move the defenders with you to give space for a runner is the main thing why Mata KDB didn't succeed here.

These two players like having space while we need players that can create the space for themself or others.