OFFICIAL - Yossi Benayoun goes to Arsenal on loan

LDN Blue

Links all over the place saying Yossi has been given permission by the Israeli NT to fly to England for a Spurs medical. Does that mean he's part of the Modric deal? Can't see us selling him to freakin' Levy without getting something back after all this Modric drama.

http://on-msn.com/nCuE6W

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

According to LigTV, Galatasaray have agreed terms with Benayoun and the 31 yr old playmaker is on the verge of completing a move to the Instanbul club.

Seems everybody is on the "verge" of doing something.

That is much better then Spurs.

Cause Chelsea should not do business with Spurs if they don't want to do business with us.

Surely if Yossi is going back to Liverpool, Meireles is coming to Chelsea? How many MFers does Dalglish need?

I'd rather Yossi go to Arsenal to be honest. Arsenal are less of a threat this year so Yossi helping them won't be a big deal. Considering the fluid football Liverpool has shown so far, Yossi will only make them better. I want them to rely on Saurez as much as possible for creativity and then have the house of cards come down when he's not available. I don't want Yossi to fill in.

None of the Turkish sources are reliable,except from the "KAP" site. I don't think he'd come to Galatasaray. But today on news,I saw that on Lig TV. But they also said that "Liverpool cash less than Galatasaray but 'Yossi would like to return Liverpool because of their good start to the league' "

אמור לטוס בבוקר ללונדון לשוחח עם צ'לסי ולנסות לסכם באחת הקבוצות שהוזכרו >> Somebody can translate this please?

with google translate: Due to fly in the morning to London to talk to Chelsea and try to sum up in one of the groups mentioned < i dont understand :\

Ah, he just wrote out in english

I am supposed to fly in the morning to London to speak with Chelsea and try to close a contract in one of the teams mentioned

Edited by Ramox

Links all over the place saying Yossi has been given permission by the Israeli NT to fly to England for a Spurs medical. Does that mean he's part of the Modric deal? Can't see us selling him to freakin' Levy without getting something back after all this Modric drama.

http://on-msn.com/nCuE6W

its an alternative form of dope test .. if he signed for spurs he is 100% DOPE

If he's part of any deal for a mifielder I don't see how anyone can complain, if that midfielder is Modric then Benayoun helped the club more than most players that got his minutes.

So he is going to be a yid now? Oh wait....

Naughty.. but you're not the only one who thought of that.