Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

3 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

If we offered 60 Mil for morata, lukaku is a proven striker in the PL. worth it.

I would.

I think we getting him under Conte and the other Belgian lads on the team they would push each other on.

3 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

If we offered 60 Mil for morata, lukaku is a proven striker in the PL. worth it.

I would.

I think we getting him under Conte and the other Belgian lads on the team they would push each other on.

Roman is seeing United and City massively overspending on young players and wants a toy of his own. ^_^

To be honest, if Sterling was £50m and he's basically a headless chicken pace merchant with almost zero end product then Lukaku who is on pace to be one of the PL's highest ever scorers is worth more. It's just the way things work now. City are about to sign Stones for £50m,  ffs! And Sané who is almost unproven at the highest level for nearly 50m.

I'd welcome Lukaku as long as we strengthen the other areas of weakness.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Roman is seeing United and City massively overspending on young players and wants a toy of his own. ^_^

To be honest, if Sterling was £50m and he's basically a headless chicken pace merchant with almost zero end product then Lukaku who is on pace to be one of the PL's highest ever scorers is worth more. It's just the way things work now. City are about to sign Stones for £50m,  ffs! And Sané who is almost unproven at the highest level for nearly 50m.

I totally agree.

IF it meant us not getting the standard of CB and FB we reallllly need then I'd say sod AM and make Costa stay.

But lets see just how much AM do wand him back. The £40mill rumoured is laughable.

Disgusting news. Too much money and too little sense are a bad combination. This will join our other horrible transfers over the years. It's probably Enemalo trying to prove a point that the player Jose let go is actually a world class talent. I'll probably not watch any football next season. 

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

United is getting a world class talent. We are getting a giant blue donkey. 

4 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

It was a fuckin good donkey that I see score against us in the cup last year.

He is mediocre. Anyways, the news is from the mirror. I got worried for nothing.

15 minutes ago, nono said:

United is getting a world class talent. We are getting a giant blue donkey. 

His technique is not great but he scores goals. He scores goals in shitty teams with shitty manager and average players providing service.

I imagine he'll be much more effective under a world class manager and with players like Cesc, Hazard, Willian, etc feeding him. A strike partner should help, too.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

His technique is not great but he scores goals. He scores goals in shitty teams with shitty manager and average players providing service.

I imagine he'll be much more effective under a world class manager and with players like Cesc, Hazard, Willian, etc feeding him. A strike partner should help, too.

He can barely control a  football. Look at the Euros. Unless he gets a chance handed on a platter he's useless. 

He won't be abysmal, but we can make way better use of that kind of money. The only positive is that he really wants to play for us unlike our world class talent who wants to put in a good season just so that he can leave to Real Madrid on a high.