Mario Götze

Take Him? Bayern sell him With a Good discount 

Under a strict trainer and in a good environment he would thrive like in Dortmund. He is certainly worth the gamble.

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Take Him? Bayern sell him With a Good discount 

Wouldn't touch him, Bayern spoiled him with too much money, he has lost his way, he's not as quick as he was in Dortmund back in the day.

Different player, still has his wonderful first touch, but can't beat his opponent(s) to save his life.

Apart from defenders or central midfielders, i'd much rather have a quick, goal scoring player who happens to be in form these days, someone like Sanchez would do it for me. [emoji4]

Will be a very good player for someone next season. Hopefully not reunited with Klopp at Liverpool.

I'd have him here in place of Oscar in a second. Hazard, Götze, and Willian. Wow!

1 minute ago, the wes said:

Carlo Ancelotti has told Chelsea they can have Gotze for £35m when he takes over as Bayern Munich manager in the summer.(Sun)

Just saw this story on Twitter. The most ridiculous transfer story I've read in a while. 

The Sun sure do scrape the barrel. Any link, no matter how minor, a club has to a player they make it and jump to crazy conclusions.

#Chelsea are trying to beat Liverpool to land £35m World Cup winner Mario Gotze after a tip-off from ex-boss Carlo Ancelotti. [The Sun]

New Bayern manager Carlo Ancelotti alerted his old club #Chelsea weeks ago that Mario Gotze was not in his plans for next season. [The Sun]

#Chelsea acted on Ancelotti's information and it is believed they have already had discussions with Mario Gotze’s representatives. [The Sun]

New boss Antonio Conte stated his priority is a central defender and a striker — but he has approved the move for Mario Gotze. [The Sun]

F--- this. Stay in Germany.

On form he could really contribute to a good attacking system, which Conte hopefully wants to implement. He is certainly worth the gamble, considering we have Oscar...

If we continue to play 4-2-3-1 an attacking trio with Hazard, Gotze and Willian would be world class.

16 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

I am against this move just because I want us to move away from this 4-2-3-1 formation. But if we are still using it, then an AM of Gotze calibre would be needed. 

I agree, we need a midollo With 3 players, so 4-3-3 will be ok! With gotze would be nice for me See something  like:  RLC (kante or nainggolan)-matic-fabregas 

William ( gotze or mahrez) - hazard

Costa ( Other )

10 minutes ago, Spike said:

Scott Steiner on Mario Gotze

Two of the players we've been linked with have weird, chubby looking bodies. Götze and Higuain.

2 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

I am against this move just because I want us to move away from this 4-2-3-1 formation. But if we are still using it, then an AM of Gotze calibre would be needed. 

I agree with u mate I like to see Chelsea play 4-3-3 formation next season I think it's time to ditch the number 10 role fabregas playing the pirlo role with two powerful midfielders playing alongside him

4 hours ago, Beigl said:

If we continue to play 4-2-3-1 an attacking trio with Hazard, Gotze and Willian would be world class.

Is Goetze special? I have never been convinced. What have I missed with this bloke? Simply being better than we have currently is not good enough.

Mario Gotze to sign for before 3rd September 2016

Transfer Specials

• Sign For Before 3rd September

• Loan deals do count
    Liverpool 1/1
    Borussia Dortmund 6/4
    Chelsea 10/1
    Arsenal 18/1
    Juventus 22/1
    Manchester United 28/1
    Real Madrid 28/1
    Manchester City 33/1
    Tottenham 33/1
    To Stay at Bayern Munich (Does not include returning on loan following a permanent deal elsewhere) 6/1

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You