Marcelo Bielsa as coach of A. Bilbao

Guest justin_3d

justin loves Chelsea, but has a lot of neutralist opinion.

More like a commentator like Gary Neville.

justin says the truth how is supposed to be said.

And most often then not justin will get slated and cursed at by their own fans, and fans from other clubs.

In the end because justin says the truth he is not like by any fans from any club.

must you speak in 3rd person? lol

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I came here to boast again how right I was.

While you guys wanted your savior AVB and now are in 5th place, my savior Bielsa has put Bilbao in the top 4.

While your savior AVB got Chelsea playing like shit, my savior AVB got Bilbao playing great.

Just curious, what happened last week??? Pepe Mel got the double on your savior's Athletic. The season is not over & I can see Betis finishing higher than Athletic. Nice job by Pepe Mel, who rather write novels than coach. Remember Betis just returned to La Liga this season, so your boy isn't all that wateva.gif btw, how is your other savior doing @ le arselol.gif Its not even March yet & le arse are out of contention for any Championships, but le voyeur is always right in Justin's eyeswateva.gif

Just curious, what happened last week??? Pepe Mel got the double on your savior's Athletic. The season is not over & I can see Betis finishing higher than Athletic. Nice job by Pepe Mel, who rather write novels than coach. Remember Betis just returned to La Liga this season, so your boy isn't all that wateva.gif btw, how is your other savior doing @ le arselol.gif Its not even March yet & le arse are out of contention for any Championships, but le voyeur is always right in Justin's eyeswateva.gif

Betis finishing higher?

It's like that guy in another post said he wish Bielsa would screw up so A. Madrid will finish in top 4.

You guys make my day. :D

Betis finishing higher?

It's like that guy in another post said he wish Bielsa would screw up so A. Madrid will finish in top 4.

You guys make my day. :D

funny, you act like Betis is a lowly side, but yet they swept Bielsa's Athletic. Care to explain to why Betis outplayed Bielsa's Athletic???

While you guys wanted your savior AVB and now are in 5th place, my savior Bielsa has put Bilbao in the top 4.

While your savior AVB got Chelsea playing like shit, my savior AVB got Bilbao playing great.

Keep thinking with your delusional ways! :dance2:

All this proves is their is something wrong at this club.

If AVB is a rubbish manager why did he get Porto dominating Portugal despite being on paper inferior to Benfica?

Why did he get the worst team in that division mid table after taking over when they were winless and bottom?

Nobody will do well at Chelsea while we have these group of well fed knobends who cant be arsed to run around the pitch.

All this proves is their is something wrong at this club.

If AVB is a rubbish manager why did he get Porto dominating Portugal despite being on paper inferior to Benfica?

Why did he get the worst team in that division mid table after taking over when they were winless and bottom?

Nobody will do well at Chelsea while we have these group of well fed knobends who cant be arsed to run around the pitch.

No what it proves is that most of these hyped up manager can't do jack with a depleted squad or little money.

AVB is like Pep, I think I cover that before. I clearly remember mentioning that Mourinho would be the same with a sorry ass squad.

Only managers that can take descent team and propel them into glory has been Hiddink and now Bielsa.

Albeit the screw up Bielsa had with Argentina, but he totally redeem himself with Chile.

Is like holding Hiddink screw up in la liga with Valencia and such and negate his other great work with Korea and Australia.

Most supposedly top shot managers like Mourinho, Pep, AVB and such are shit when they have average squad.

It is why I wanted Bielsa.

Heck even the Martin O'Neill, Moyes, Harry and such would have been descent choice.

Keep thinking with your delusional ways! :dance2:

Not impressed till he does it at Chelsea lol.

AVB got Porto playing brilliant stuff last season...

Not impressed till he does it at Chelsea lol.

AVB got Porto playing brilliant stuff last season...

And AVB will do it once he spends big a la Mourinho.

That's all these guys can do these days to get going.

Can't never be like Hiddink or Bielsa that takes team from nothing and get them playing good with the big shots.

No what it proves is that most of these hyped up manager can't do jack with a depleted squad or little money.

AVB is like Pep, I think I cover that before. I clearly remember mentioning that Mourinho would be the same with a sorry ass squad.

Only managers that can take descent team and propel them into glory has been Hiddink and now Bielsa.

Albeit the screw up Bielsa had with Argentina, but he totally redeem himself with Chile.

Is like holding Hiddink screw up in la liga with Valencia and such and negate his other great work with Korea and Australia.

Most supposedly top shot managers like Mourinho, Pep, AVB and such are shit when they have average squad.

It is why I wanted Bielsa.

Heck even the Martin O'Neill, Moyes, Harry and such would have been descent choice.

Harry would have been an bad choice IMO, he would have kept plaing Lampard out of "family loyalty"most probally. Moyes is doing a great job at Everton with limited funds but Big Sam did likewise at Bolton but still sucked when he got a big job. Good shout with O Neil tho would not have complained if he got appointed.

Bielsa's done fantastic with Bilbao credit where it's due but i don't think even superman can motivate most of these bunch of players, they just think there bigger than the club and they need to be gone before we can judge AVB properly.

And AVB will do it once he spends big a la Mourinho.

That's all these guys can do these days to get going.

Can't never be like Hiddink or Bielsa that takes team from nothing and get them playing good with the big shots.

AVB took the worse side in the Portugal top league to mid table and Porto were awful in 2009/2010 under Ferriera and look a shadow of last season's side right now.

Yeah Tomo basically said what i was about to, he did good with Academica before getting a big job.

He got them playing well, believing in themselves and also took them to the Semi's of the cup where Porto needed a late winner to advance to the final - one of the key factors in him getting the Porto job.

What you smoking? Cause I would like some of that if you can see that! :toke:

dsmor180-ak47-001.JPG

I am smokin' Da Killa Green Bud that we have here in Cali. Maybe you should try some, so you can make sense. I have seen Betis outplay Athletic. Of course you can't tell me why Los VerdiBlancos swept Bielsa's Athletic. I guess you are in freakin' denial. I did see Betis score @ Nou Camp. Did Athletic do that??? it seems your are smokin' Oxy w/ you selective reasoning. <_< I guess you have some totally weak ass arguments & that is why you can't explain yourself. As my English mates will tell you...why don't you jog off

I am smokin' Da Killa Green Bud that we have here in Cali. I have seen Betis outplay Athletic. Of course you can't tell me why Los VerdiBlancos swept Bielsa's Athletic. I guess you are in freakin' denial. I did see Betis score @ Nou Camp. Did Athletic do that??? it seems your are smokin' Oxy w/ you selective reasoning. <_< I guess you have some totally weak ass arguments & that is why you can't explain yourself. As my English mates will tell you...why don't you jog off

I love you robdog!

Always bothering me with le voyeur, and now with Betis. :)

You just can't get enough of me can you? :P

I love you robdog!

Always bothering me with le voyeur, and now with Betis. :)

You just can't get enough of me can you? :P

Well you are freakin' bothering us w/ freakin' Bielsa. I didn't see anything from them last week, but you didn't see me calling you out about it <_<. In fact where were you last week when this happened???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtGf6NGhR0o

I bet you were crying @ the end of the match like you were yesterday w/ le arse getting knocked out of the FA Cup.

Well you are freakin' bothering us w/ freakin' Bielsa. I didn't see anything from them last week, but you didn't see me calling you out about it <_<. In fact where were you last week when this happened???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtGf6NGhR0o

I bet you were crying @ the end of the match like you were yesterday w/ le arse getting knocked out of the FA Cup.

I think what matters at this point is that A. Bilbao is in 4th place.

A bad display to Betis was a luxury that Bielsa could afford. :D