Marcelo Bielsa as coach of A. Bilbao

Guest justin_3d

Guest justin_3d

I am a big fan of Marcelo Bielsa, and I am so glad he will be coaching a European team. So I will follow Bielsa very closely in his time with the club.

As such wanted to share this first article about Bielsa in his new team:

http://www.marca.com...1311584745.html

Translated:

HIS IDEAS PERMEATE THE PLAYERS

Bielsa gets good mark in his first test

• The Argentine is very integrated into his new club
    In two weeks of intense work the broad ideals of Marcelo Bielsa's starting to speak out on the pitch with rivals and of a certain entity and, above all, more shooting at this point in the preseason against teams level as the Southampton and Werder Bremen.
    The examination by British and German left behind on a high note. The Memorial Cup, the first title, but a marked gain honor, obtained by Mad as head of the Athletic, has exposed the way for a group of players to express the initial sketch, instilled a rush on the stage of Oliva.
    These broad strokes to which the professor was alluding to recently that have penetrated deep into the students, to the point that the team is making their mark wherever he goes.While clarifying that the meeting on Saturday had a double twist: "It evolved differently. A little stuck the second a little clearer first. The preseason does not aim to be developed in a sport," as if to remove iron to good results.
    On English soil was evident, by the insatiable hunger of all to earn a spot in the starting 18 August, when the continental competition will open the doors to the lions, the seal Bielsa in this group is becoming a reality. Still in the making, but with a relentless work to harass the rival tilt when it is in possession of the leather, an ambition that ignores boundaries encircle the frame that has front and versatility in terms of needs that may arise at times concrete as a winger that side castle against Bremen.
    And is that your prescription is clear: "Adapt to the type of opponent who plays for the sector. I had a front end, but an interior, and the game will be invited closer to the attackers."
    Also attracted wide attention to the presence of three power against the Saints, leaving aside the 4-3-3 and theorized. The change of system had its rationale: "They also had four strikers. Having played with a line of four would have meant that we do not about anyone on defense," said Bielsa, who sees room for improvement in various aspects of the game as better to set positions, as well as printing more intense and have more clarity to avoid falling into the trap of the enemy as to the offside referenced.
    And finally, and despite being a newcomer to the discipline rojiblanca, Bielsa that he feels adapted, as one of the red and white family: "I feel very comfortable. Here are all the segments of the professional football activity very settled and established so there is little change and much of what one is added, with good habits that give you a skeleton team worth the advantage. "

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

Those this really warrant its own thread? I'm sure 99% of the forum either couldn't give a shit about it or never heard of him.

YES!

If you have not heard of him, is cause you don't follow South American football!

Plus, i am sure it can't be worse then this:

Guest justin_3d

:lol: happy for you Justin. You have your own thread to demonstrate how much you indeed do love this man

:goodpost:

I hope to get some feedback from people when A. Bilbao plays Barcelona. Attacking football vs Attacking football. Can't wait for that. blue%20scalf.gif

• 6 months later...

Those this really warrant its own thread? I'm sure 99% of the forum either couldn't give a shit about it or never heard of him.

And I have AVB thread. :D

Well I came here to boast again how right I was.

While you guys wanted your savior AVB and now are in 5th place, my savior Bielsa has put Bilbao in the top 4.

While your savior AVB got Chelsea playing like shit, my savior Bielsa got Bilbao playing great.

Keep thinking with your delusional ways! :dance2:

I never knew who this Marcelo Bielsa was, but he seems to be doing pretty well at where he is never said if i wanted him or not but would be unfair if i did because i never seen him. Bet any money though he wouldn't be doing much better better than AVB with our current terrible squad, but probably better. But then again, he may of had the brains to actually SPEND! in the two transfer windows.

Well I came here to boast again how right I was.

While you guys wanted your savior AVB and now are in 5th place, my savior Bielsa has put Bilbao in the top 4.

While your savior AVB got Chelsea playing like shit, my savior AVB got Bilbao playing great.

Keep thinking with your delusional ways! :dance2:

AVB got Bilbao playing great did he?, oh then hows he bad?.

wait, justin... are you a fan of chelsea or not? I've always wondered

justin loves Chelsea, but has a lot of neutralist opinion.

More like a commentator like Gary Neville.

justin says the truth how is supposed to be said.

And most often then not justin will get slated and cursed at by their own fans, and fans from other clubs.

In the end because justin says the truth he is not like by any fans from any club.