Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

Begovic is a really good keeper, but yeah, I agree that Courtois is one incredible get-out-of jail card that the Chelsea defense really needs these days...something that only keepers like Cech and Courtois can provide

This guy is top5 of any go list esp considering his age.

The big q is about his match fitness.

This guy is top5 of any go list esp considering his age.

The big q is about his match fitness.

Yeah, he was out for a long time, I also wonder how he will look like his first games. Really have no idea, but he is true class, so it wouldn't surprise me if he's immediately our best player.

Begovic is really good, but this guy is world-class. Always confident when he's in the goal. Feel really sorry for him that he ruined this season with injury. And maybe he could be a De Gea for us, tons of saved shots to secure a top 4 spot.

Think? He's at worst Top 3 in his position. Of course we'd be a much better team with him in goal

I don't think that's the case. Even Gandalf would find it hard to keep a cleen sheet with that performance form our defenders in front of him.

I don't know about you guys but when I play footbal I always feel more confident if I have a decent goalkeeper in my team.. I think everyone can agree with me. We need this guy ASAP

Begovic is more than decent though. Courtois can win games for us though, similarly how DDG did for united when they went through a bad spell.

If he can back to his former self from first half of the last season till January when he was collecting every ball that was in the Chelsea box then surely he gives huge boost to the squad. We wouldn't concede so many lame goals from crosses/corners.

• 2 weeks later...