Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Thibaut Courtois


Domino-
 Share
Followers 3

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's always the chance that Courtois does a WWF-style move in the 90th minute of the second leg. Score is 0-0, extra time is looming, Torres takes a shot from 12 yards which eventually reaches Cour

He nailed that penalty like it was De Bruyne's bird.

When I rewatched the save of the 1v1 I noticed he seems to get low to the ground so quickly, and I mean this in a good way Just watch Scznenzyzne-thingy against Naismith yesterday When he gets in t

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, MCM4PR3Z said:

I've heard Real wants to swap Cristiano with Vardy. I'm sure most members here fully agree with that :ph34r:

Why is Courtois world class but in bad form and not just decent but in good form for the last few years? 

Constantly conceding near post goals is not bad form, its bad positioning. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Polo7 said:

Why is Courtois world class but in bad form and not just decent but in good form for the last few years? 

Constantly conceding near post goals is not bad form, its bad positioning. 

Because until his big injury he was playing at a supernatural level every season of his career. And if you look at the gravity of his injury, it also was amazing how fast he returned from it. Maybe it was too soon indeed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MCM4PR3Z said:

Because until his big injury he was playing at a supernatural level every season of his career. And if you look at the gravity of his injury, it also was amazing how fast he returned from it. Maybe it was too soon indeed.

He is hinting that he wants to leave whilst playing at his worst. This is my problem with him, which is the same problem I have with Hazard. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, the wes said:

Skysport has broadcast it today it isn't a old media story 

I believe I have read somewhere couple of months ago, about Courtois want to leave. So, when I read a similiar topic couple of days ago, it makes me :chai:

Link to post
Share on other sites
I still can't get over the predictions for lineups in 2016 (now) bck in 2010.

Delac,Mancienne, Clifford etc [emoji38]

Don't forget Fabio Paim :D

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Costa19 said:

Can't understand that we kept this camel and sold D legend Cech to fecking arsenal. 

Hilarious :D

Why don't you follow him to arsenal then?

He will be immense next season and I will revisit these pages then.

 

 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, manpe said:

 

 

 

I like Tibo and I don't give a damn about what he says in the media. But this video is just not relevant for me at all. These are three normal saves, nothing spectaculor for a top GK. If any of these poor shots whould've went in, then it would've been his fault. It's normal to save this kind of crap shots, tbh. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Cosmin said:

 

I like Tibo and I don't give a damn about what he says in the media. But this video is just not relevant for me at all. These are three normal saves, nothing spectaculor for a top GK. If any of these poor shots whould've went in, then it would've been his fault. It's normal to save this kind of crap shots, tbh. 

They might have been crap, but average goalkeepers would have folded to pressure after the second shot. His recovery and awareness after every save was what you expect from a top GK, but not from a shitty one like many here would have you believe.

Btw, I chose that video because I just saw an interview with Tibo where he said that he considers this his best (triple) save. He should know firsthand how easy or difficult it was, and he has pulled some absolute worldies over the years.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Cosmin said:

 

I like Tibo and I don't give a damn about what he says in the media. But this video is just not relevant for me at all. These are three normal saves, nothing spectaculor for a top GK. If any of these poor shots whould've went in, then it would've been his fault. It's normal to save this kind of crap shots, tbh. 

And as a GK coach I'll tell you a triple save of any variety is a bigger achievement than a striker bagging a hat-trick...

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BlueLion said:

And as a GK coach I'll tell you a triple save of any variety is a bigger achievement than a striker bagging a hat-trick...

Thats horse shit mate. Scoring a hate trick against Barca is a bigger achievement than a triple save against Villa. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

Thats horse shit mate. Scoring a hate trick against Barca is a bigger achievement than a triple save against Villa. 

And a triple save against Bayern Munich is better than a hat-trick against MK Dons. What's your point?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...