Thibaut Courtois

Domino-

1-1 against Seville. This maybe harsh, but I'm not delighted with his performance. He has already proved that he is an excellent shot stopper but for some reason he seems glued to his goal line, rarely comes out to punch a ball away or takes a couple of steps forward to make the strikers angles difficult. Hopefully he can can learn to improve that.

I feel what you are saying (if you judge on his last game). But I don't think that this complaint was given to him before (maybe we should ask Hamilton).

Anyways he's already an amazing GK at age 19, imagine how much progress he can make in (at least) another 10 years :)

+ If he had been perfect already... We would have paid a lot more than € 9million :P

Here are the highlights of the game against Seville:

http://dai.ly/wVj7kI

Don't really know mate, but he could be right in some games..

He also commented on his future, not knowing yet what's gonna happen nect year:

"I don't know what's gonna happen at Cfc. It's not my problem really. At this time i'm concentrated on my job as Atletico goalie. Whoever gets the Chelsea job, i think another year at Atletico is the best thing for me."

Spanish newspaper AS reports Real Madrid are thinking about getting Courtois to replace Casillas in a few years:

http://www.as.com/fu...asdaiftb_10/Tes

£80 million plus Ronaldo and I'll think about it.

Can't remember the last time we 'sold' a player to make a profit. We usually give them away for free.

Robben, I think?!

Yeah Robben. No way the club will sell Thibaut, a lot of hope is put onto him. With De Bruyne and Lukaku at the club he should like it at Chels. That is, of course if he doesn't suddenly realize it has always been his dream to play for Real Madrid :ph34r:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xpbneo_atl-madrid-3-1-besiktas_sport?start=17#from=embediframe

You could have stuck Cech and Casillas in there with him and you're not saving that. Not necessarily because of placement, moreso because of the surprise element and power.