Cheick Ismael Tioté

Melanicus

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't see him leaving with Newcastle maybe getting CL football , Inter also won't be in next years competition i can see him staying. Would be a good signing though.

Just call them AM and DM FFS!

.......No. But seriously if I'm talking about a LAM I'd put LAM not CAM. And if we had 2 DM's i'd start using RDM and LDM. But seeing as how we only have one AM and DM we can use the C in front of them

Yes I know what I just wrote is hard to follow

.......No. But seriously if I'm talking about a LAM I'd put LAM not CAM. And if we had 2 DM's i'd start using RDM and LDM. But seeing as how we only have one AM and DM we can use the C in front of them

Yes I know what I just wrote is hard to follow

How many teams line up with 2 sitting midfielders? It robs you a lot of penetration, unless you get a pivot going like so:

----DM-DM----

----- CM-----

RW---------LW

And it would be incredibly stupid for a team to line up with wide defensive midfielders, you'll leave a massive hole in the middle, thus, I declare the idea of a 'CDM' redundant as DM's never move from there anyway. And the same goes for LAM/RAM, call them LW/RW.

I am going to go on a rant now:

Why, why, WHY do you people insist on using CDM, CAM as acronyms? Have you ever heard of a right defensive midfielder or left attacking midfielder? Just call them AM and DM FFS!

/rant.

FIFA Games. There I answered your question.

I am going to go on a rant now:

Why, why, WHY do you people insist on using CDM, CAM as acronyms? Have you ever heard of a right defensive midfielder or left attacking midfielder? Just call them AM and DM FFS!

/rant.

We also speak about CM, not just CAM or CDM.

If you leave C in CM, you simply dont know what someone meant. M could mean midfielder, but even winger can be marked with M-idfielder

Besides I guess people use CAM as actualy central attacking mid, behind two strikers or in system 4:2:3:1. CM would then mean b2 midfielder, and could be either described as CDM, CAM or just CM. Depends on his position.

But yes there are also RWB, LWB, who are basicaly similar to wingers, LW or RW, but are also able to defend like Bale.

LAM, RAM, FW, ST, RDM, LDM, RCM, LCM,...

I never understood difference between ST or FW.

To much to handle, Capri?

its kind of a direct swap and right now tiote > essien, thats the reason evry1 is getiing excited.

Mikel is doing great, he cant be sub. Other way playing with Mikel and Tiote at same time is Idiotic, there is no need to buy Tiote then.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You