Marko Marin

Melanicus

Speed itself is nothing. Just look at Tello...

If you are fast but you also have ball control, balance and vision passing, then you are good.

As I saw Marin from videos, he HAD all that. Question is If he can become that player again.

The only game I watched Marin was against Sampdoria and he was great.

So much people say this guys is so extremely overrated these days, and he dont get much playing time because of his injury prone. And he's a diver.

Honestly i really loved this dude and always buy him in my fifa career mode team for the last 2 years.

But i never watched him play with bremen, just watch some of his video on youtube. is he really that good?

i've just watched gokhan tore video and he's so good and effective player. looks like he's not kind of selfish player.

why on earth chelsea sold that guy? :(

My Opinon on Marin is still open and i've read alot of good articels and watched some great vids.. but her's an artical that I didn't enojoy reading

(sorry if it's been posted before )

http://blogs.independent.co.uk/2012/05/01/marko-marin-is-a-ridiculous-signing-by-chelsea/

A bit of a pessimistic article but he raised some decent points. I wish we had the pulling power we had a few years ago to get the likes of Gotze. Anyways, I'm optimistic about Marin and believe he will flourish here, if not next season, the season after.

Also, what is Marin's stats on FIFA and FM?

A bit of a pessimistic article but he raised some decent points. I wish we had the pulling power we had a few years ago to get the likes of Gotze. Anyways, I'm optimistic about Marin and believe he will flourish here, if not next season, the season after.

He is a 78 on FIFA 12. He is really slow for some reason too.

ON FM he looks like this:

marko-marin-overview-att.png

He have 170 PA which is more than Mata.

My Opinon on Marin is still open and i've read alot of good articels and watched some great vids.. but her's an artical that I didn't enojoy reading

(sorry if it's been posted before )

http://blogs.indepen...ing-by-chelsea/

Could the "writer" been more anti-Chelsea biased?What a douchebag.Probably some angry arse or spuds fan. :D

Marko may not be world beater and may never be, but its a 8m transfer for gods sake.

Mata inconsistent?, more like fucking shattered from playing all our games this season since he arrived. At the begining of the season he played great every game, he isn't inconsistent he's just knackard.

Consistency comes with age and maturity in Junior Hoilett's case he's 21 and adjusting to being a regular player in the EPL, not an easy task... Especially when you play on a team like Blackburn!

I have faith he will grow as a footballer and even if he doesn't its not a huge investment, we can get him on a free this summer and sign him to a reasonable deal.

Sturridge is still yet to convince fully even at RW. Lukaku is still young and yet to be proven at the very top level despite 1-2 promising cameos. And Torres is basically wrecked, mentally and is a hit-and-hope striker at the moment. So, we definitely need to get AT LEAST one prolific and clinical striker in the summer!

He's not a winger, he's playing out of position in his first full season, definitely not the easiest task. He has some learning to do but definitely worth gambling on at this stage in his career. I don't see the need to go out and pay top dollar for a striker when we have Nando and Sturridge and possibly Didier and Lukaku... Its time to spread the money elsewhere which may in turn see more return on the aforementioned players