2011-2012 Lineup

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know about a formation and about our future best 11, its imposible to find ONE squad that is better than any other. Asspeicially when we dont know whos coming.

I think we just need to have a big squad, with real depth, because the squad will include a lot of veteran players, and alot of new players probeblly, players who need

time to adapt. So I think we shuold have many options as we can afford.

I think Boas will get the most our of Chelsea with couple of his players from Porto, and I think they are fit well to our team. So ill be happy with this changes:

In: Hulk/Sanchez(If Hulk's realese clause is really 80 million pounds), Falcao, Motinhou (80-90 million all together)

Out: Zhirkov(10 million), Anleka(10-8), Kalou(10-8)

50-60 millions for this summer.

I hope AVB can bring out the best in Gael Kakuta...

I really had high hopes for him after 09-10 and the following Euro u-19 championship...but something seems wrong...

If Gael can play to his best, it would help solve a lot of our problems....speed, creativity and wingplay....

Cech

Boss - Alex - Iva - Cole

Mikel

Lampard - Essien

Modric

Sturridge - Torres

Bench: Ramires, Kalou, Drogba, Terry,Luiz, Mceachran, Turnbull

wank2.gifI think Drogba will not agree to a reserve. Terry did not see how the reserve will be

This would be ideal for me, but I'm not sure I see us bringing in all three of Sanchez, Modric, and Falcao.

146469_Chelsea.jpg

If you play with 2 strikers, your wingers need to be good in defense to which Sanchez isn't. Ramires on the other hand isn't good as a right winger. Falcao and Torres partnership will hardly work. Modric is a small guy, and no matter how good he is, he couldn't boss the midfield alone with Mikel so deep.

Id go with this as a more evolution than revolution, which seems to be the case

146475_Chelsea.jpg

Then id bring in someone more competent to replace the deadwood bosingwa/ferreira and then replace and improve upon anelka mikel and malouda to help a new style of play of higher tempo and harder pressing.