The Chelsea Magazine

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Has anyone not received November's issue, I know the postal strikes are on and all but we had aload of magazines through this morning and I still aint got mine.

I havn't and hadnt noticed either although if they are posted from the bridge i know Chelsea are having problems with the post, last week my mate went to collect his madrid away ticket and had a chat with mr not very helpful barnett who said the post office were only collecting 1 maybe 2 bags of post a day ( these bags are not big we have 2 a day at work go out and we are a small company with 20 staff) so they were having to prioritise tickets etc and just leave the rest

• 1 year later...

Where can I buy it? How much does it cost?

£3.25.

Although if you look through this thread you'll find alot of people get it for free. Due to being a member, I'd suggest asking them to auction it on ebay or another auction site.

http://shop.ebay.co....6.c0.m270.l1313

Don't want to sound like a total cheapskate but seeing there's next to no chance of getting the mag here in India :readthemessage: , is there any place you guys know where theres scans of it , like a pdf you'd normall find from lad mags for example ? Would love to read it , Cheers :smiliecap1:

I don't mind scanning the Torres and Luiz bits for you if thats what you want to read. Will have to wait until this evening though.

In fact I am quite happy to scan the main parts every month for those who can't get it, same goes for the matchday programmes. Only takes a minute.

I don't mind scanning the Torres and Luiz bits for you if thats what you want to read. Will have to wait until this evening though.

In fact I am quite happy to scan the main parts every month for those who can't get it, same goes for the matchday programmes. Only takes a minute.

:) You legend . I'd love that , thanks a million , I have my subscription for Chelsea TV online but always thought I was missing out on the magazine . A scan of the main stories would be fantastic . Maybe your own e-book/magazine/matchday programme thread inthe Chelsea multimeadia section ? Thanks again :smiliecap1:

:) You legend . I'd love that , thanks a million , I have my subscription for Chelsea TV online but always thought I was missing out on the magazine . A scan of the main stories would be fantastic . Maybe your own e-book/magazine/matchday programme thread inthe Chelsea multimeadia section ? Thanks again :smiliecap1:

Have you been able to hear the entire Torres interview done prior to the Blackpool game? I hear the first 20 seconds, hear a beep in the background, and then it freezes and static.