The Chelsea Magazine

Just perusing the February issue, and I'm tempted to splash out on the chalets in Villars-sur-Ollon, Switzerland -a snip at 2.2 million, and I did fancy the 'rarri Scagletti F1 only £142 995. Oh and that bottle of water a reader found whilst holidaying in the French West Indies called 'Didier'.

Laugh ? I nearly shat.

Cynicism aside, there are a few good bits, article on SWP -oh and a pic of Ashley with Cheryl titled Stand by Your Man ! Uncanny, unless they knew he'd been knobbing around.

Anyone else think the mag is a glossy piece of tat right up its own arse ? or is it ok ?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just perusing the February issue, and I'm tempted to splash out on the chalets in Villars-sur-Ollon, Switzerland -a snip at 2.2 million, and I did fancy the 'rarri Scagletti F1 only £142 995. Oh and that bottle of water a reader found whilst holidaying in the French West Indies called 'Didier'.

Laugh ? I nearly shat.

Cynicism aside, there are a few good bits, article on SWP -oh and a pic of Ashley with Cheryl titled Stand by Your Man ! Uncanny, unless they knew he'd been knobbing around.

Anyone else think the mag is a glossy piece of tat right up its own arse ? or is it ok ?

no i agree mate, the mag needs a major overhaul.......i think they'd be better off employing you...... what do you mean i'm a crawler!!!!!!! nah only kidding.

still think you could do a better job though!

regards:JBD

no i agree mate, the mag needs a major overhaul.......i think they'd be better off employing you...... what do you mean i'm a crawler!!!!!!! nah only kidding.

still think you could do a better job though!

regards:JBD

Well thank you very much JBD -I think you have a way with words yourself when it comes to our shared club !

Its nostalgic but the Chelsea Independent, and Red Card had club talk pitched at the right level not targetting Tarquins and Jemimahs, and they had humour as well, and definitely not fucken ' Tambling Packages for Reading game at £295 +VAT :)

I used to like reading every bit as soon as a year ago, but it's got superficial and boring now.

Yet again I agree with my man elliott ;) its just tarted up bollocks. You get exactly the same up here with the Old Firm's, except there's is weekly I think. All pony

Its all aimed at Corp snobs now instead of the fan.

They should hire fans to write in the Official Magazine because the end of the day we are the ones that read it.

hey expect us to know our place now mate, and our place is the fanzine. The official mag is now aimed at our more "well heeled" fans. I havent bought it since Grant moved in but every now and again when I'm in WH Smith's In Glasgow I have a quick scan, and its as I expected, pony

you mean the mag members and season ticket holders get in the post monthly? If so, i find it boring, same stuff, i only read it when bored or trying to find something out. Its free anyway. I sometimes read it but again.....itsa like a matchday programme but more pages and A4 Paper.

• 2 weeks later...