Diego

EskWeston

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's quality, he's a good age, he's brazilian but we're not linked with him. I've always liked him, especially for Bremen but i've not heard much of him the last 2 or 3 years.

He's quality, he's a good age, he's brazilian but we're not linked with him. I've always liked him, especially for Bremen but i've not heard much of him the last 2 or 3 years.

I agree with Mr.Sexy

He's been at shitty clubs ever since. This was the time Juventus was on a steady decline, and Wolfsburg with Mclaren were battling out of relegation.

I believe he is still good, but we already have Torres that need to be ignited.

Alex, Luiz, Ramires,Piazon, Neymar, Diego, Willian, Douglas Costa,

eyebrows.gif

next year samba at SB !emo6.gif

Carnaval DANÇAMOS:getin:

Piazon is only days older than me, I can't wait to follow his career at Chelsea.

• 2 weeks later...

Please, use the search option before you decide to open a new thread. There's a thread on him already out there: http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/10060-diego/

Oh, and btw welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay. Make sure you introduce yourself to the community here.

Cheers.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You