Diego

EskWeston

Anyway Badboy, are you starting to change your mind on Ballack? you absolutely hated him last year lol. Your Ballack bashing was an integral part of TC.

Yeah i really did not like him last year. I hate players that dont work hard if they are not

playing well, ballack this season has been like a new signing.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Werder Bremen star Diego insists his future rests in the hands of his club, amid reports Chelsea and Manchester City are trying to sign him

The highly-rated midfielder has been linked with a move away from Bremen in the summer with a number of Europe's top clubs thought to be chasing his signature.

Chelsea and Manchester City are reported to be tracking the Brazilian international, who scored against England last year.

The 23-year-old, who recently signed a new deal until 2011 at Bremen, claims he is happy to stay at the club until told otherwise.

"The decision lies with the club. If Klaus Allofs and the president say that I stay, then I play on for Werder," Diego told German paper Syker Kreiszeitung.

"Speculations and rumours are normal in the football business, which annoy me.

"The only thing that bothers me are lies that are disseminated."

• 2 weeks later...

Werder Bremen midfielder Diego has attempted to duck transfer speculation while in London with the Brazil squad. Ahead of tonight's friendly against Sweden, Diego was asked by Brazilian journalists about interest from Chelsea, but would only say: "Out of respect to my club, Werder Bremen, I would prefer not to say anything.

"But I will confirm, yes, that several proposals have emerged."

tribalfooball.com

Fantastic goal, didn't help much tho. I'm sure he scored a great Volly against us for Porto in the 04/05 UCL group stage. He has exceptional technique. Can imagine a midfield of Ballack Holding, Lampard and Diego in the Middle, Bentley and Joe Cole out wide and Drogba up front.....

Anyway Badboy, are you starting to change your mind on Ballack? you absolutely hated him last year lol. Your Ballack bashing was an integral part of TC.

Ballack holding????

• 4 months later...

Well, the saga is back

Chelsea are reportedly ready to stage a 25 million bid for Werder Bremen forward Diego, after the likelihood of Robinho moving to Stamford Bridge faded.

Robinho is now expected to sign an extended contract at Real Madrid, ending Chelsea's long-running pursuit of the Brazilian. And several reports have claimed Chelsea manager Luiz Felipe Scolari will now turn his attention to Diego, who formed a productive partnership with Robinho when the pair played for Santos.

The 23-year-old, who has been linked with Madrid in the past, is one of the Bundesliga's most eye-catching talents, and Scolari has long been an admirer.

telegraph

The Blues boss has only signed Deco since taking charge at Stamford Bridge, but is being linked with a number of big names.

Robinho is a player he wants and talks are set to come to a head over the weekend; however Scolari is also thought to have alternatives to the Real Madrid star.

Reports suggest that Werder Bremen star Diego is the man he wants should the Robinho deal collapse, although Sao Paulo's highly-rated Hernanes could also be an option.

SkySports

Edited by milan.cech

Diego´s father is the one who plans his sons carrier, and he wants him to go Spain

Diego is now in Olympics,and after that, he´ll fill his contract with werderbremen

btw. he is the best player in Werder...

my Bro is supporter. he hates Chelsea for trying to get Diego ;)

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...

There is already a topic on him but it is well old, so here is another!

The Daily Fail is such a terrible site.

And Liverpool TV report it too.

Diego is a fantastic player and would be a cheaper alternative to Sneijder and he would fit in with our ever increasing Brazillian demographics. I don't trust the validity of the sources, but if we did sign him, I would be other the hills with joy. Besides I hate Liverpool almost as much as I love Chelsea and would hate to see of my favourite players at Anfield.:mouthclosed:

So do you think you should sign him up to our cause?

To put it in perspective would you prefer Diego or Kaka?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You