Diego

EskWeston

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes:

Taking the moral high ground are we.. :rolleyes:

How is a new member supposed to work out how 'things work' if nobody tells them. :rolleyes:

I did...and let's not forget this.

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Welcome to The Rumour Mill, where all stories and rumours, and the discussion these bring, about anything concerning Chelsea belong. To keep this forum organised and easy to navigate, we'd like you to adhere to the following guidelines for posting in this particular forum.

1 - Please post all transfer rumours associated with Chelsea (our players at all levels, and any players we may be interested in at any level, and any staff rumours too), that is, all speculation that has not been confirmed by the club, in this forum, and not in the Matthew Harding Stand or Football Banter etc.

2 - Please search the forum, either manually or using the search bar (enter keywords) in the bottom left hand corner, r,before you post your rumour as it is entirely possible that there is a thread relevant already. Even if it is an old thread, please use it, do not worry about "necroposting" here.

3 - You will have probably noticed that we have edited the thread titles to include only the name of the player it refers too. If you are posting a rumour about a new player, please just post his name in the title and nothing else. The reason for this is ease of reference.

4 - When quoting a rumour, please include the source! Whether it be the BBC, Tribal Football or your mum's aunt's gran's uncle's illegitimate son, posting the source helps evaluate the likely truthfulness of the article.

Thanks!

Talk Chelsea

Rules are there to be ignored, I'm quite aware of that. It's like when you buy a new gadget and start playing with it without reading the instruction manual before it breaks and you have no idea what to do. At that point you panic and read the instructions.

Now get back on topic.

Rules are there to be ignored, I'm quite aware of that. It's like when you buy a new gadget and start playing with it without reading the instruction manual before it breaks and you have no idea what to do. At that point you panic and read the instructions.

Lmao, exactly.

Now get back on topic.

Yes, Diego...haven't heard anything about him in a little while. The Bundesliga doesn't get much attention in the States, but I heard Bremen flatlined for much of the last year. That alone is enough to make me say no.

I saw him in bundesliga last season......he was quite impressive............for 8ml or so i think hes a good buy........can be a gamble but if it will pay off den will b a very good buy...........

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You